Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

Cool Story Time!

I had one of those "JAYSUS! DID I JUST DO THAT?!?!?!?!" moments last night.

I wish I was able to record my PS3 feed at times like this.

Seige of Shanghai, Conquest, Chinese Side.

US has captured the C Flag, and there are two snipers high up on a rooftop directly north of the C Flag.

I am south of the flag, and trying to figure out the Pussy Assed Recon class again, so I didn't have much faith in my abilities to be able to do much as I also equipped the beginner sniper rifle.

I run into the one Shop with the Elevator to the roof that is south of the C Flag. Its the one for the White building that is one of the highest ones on the Chinese side of the map.

So I am up there, having a sniper cross map battle with the two on the other building when I hear a chopper coming in.

I run to the far end of the building, where nothing is, and see an enemy chopper rise up and start coming in for a strafing run.

Hauling ass, I make a beeline for the AC units to use as cover. Chopper misses me and turns. I then dash towards the other end of the building.

I then laid down on the edge of the building, as the chopper strafes right over top of me. I didn't take a scratch.

He hovers and turns and starts to come in again. I knew I was dead, so I said Fuck it,Stood up, Whipped out my pistol and start spraying rounds at the cockpit.

~Headshot~

Hell yea!

0958_1a9d.gif

Chopper loses power, but had enough forward momentum to land on top of the roof in front of me.

My wife sat there in awe of my Spartan Manliness

My beard grew about 2 inches

I managed to reload in time for a passenger to hop out of the chopper and come running at me shooting like mad. I start shooting back

~Headshot~

MUTHA FUCKA! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leonidas.gif

Squadmate spawns on me, jumps in Chopper, Manages to take off and then crashes cause he is an idiot.

tumblr_inline_mwvjdmStm41rnc25d.gif

Start taking fire cause I am standing on the edge watching my dead douchebag teammate crash to the ground.

Jump off the building, and start heading towards C

Jump into the Car Showcase area, Over a blasted out wall, up the escalator. Two Doritos in front of me. Both are zoned in on the Flag and the area across the Walkway

thor-hammertime.gif

I just start spraying with my Pistol.

Multikill!

Lay down, recapture C. 14 rounds left for my pistol. Pussy assed Rifle forgotten.

I see a dorito dash into the bottom level heading towards the elevator.

Feeling like Kratos, I jump down, and give chase.

Not in the shop, must be in the hallway, Lob my Incendiary grenade in. Dude was in the corner chillin. Hit markers for days, finally comes running at me.

BAM dead (Not a headshot  :( )

Run up to the elevator, head to the roof.

Forgot about the two snipers on that roof still.

Get to the roof....

Get Shot

PIMP DOWN!

penguifall.gif

Spawn back in as the game ends....

/end Cool Story Time

Pistol in story is a P226, with Ghost Ring, Tri-Beam Laser, and Compensator

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Putting DSLAMs on helicopters and watching enemy teams get into them and blow up is pretty fun. 

I tend to stay close to the helicopter and engage in a a fire fight with a few doritos and they often rush into the chopper believing they are stealing it from me and go boom (multi kill) :)

2 proud moments today.

First it was nothing to do with the game but... Wait for it... A random member of the community! I know right! I was capping a flag, ran to a corner, turned around and a team mate had trapped me. He turned around and noticed me so he moved a little so I could get out, proud moment.

Second was on the resort map. Shit load of dickhead enemy's camping on the roof watching the elevators. I get a chopper, parachute on the roof, 8 campers eat lead! Unfortunately a team mate got a kill and split my feed 5-3 but a proud moment indeed.

Commander mode

Siege of Shanghai

Dropped a Cruise Missile on C Flag, got a kill. COOL! 

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

a minute or so goes by, get Cruise missile back again, Losing A Flag, drop a UAV, See a Tank, a shit ton of dorito's, and some other vehicle sitting there. Drop an EMP UAV, Drop the Cruise Missile, No warning cause of the EMP.

Anti-Vehicle Ribbon, and like 6 or more names scrolled by.

Screen_shot_2012-05-10_at_4.38.30_PM.png

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nice! Can you counter a enemy cruse missile with the EMP

No, the EMP just scrambles the map, and stops communications from being passed.

Langcan dam c flag building (one with medical scanners) teamdeath match, running support with shotgun to do some of the challenges.

Enter from stairs, dude running towards me

. BOOM.

Rechamber.dude behind him.

BOOM

Rechamber.dude behind him

BOOM. Conveyer belt ends. Dorito still near me.

Look up, recon staring back at me.BOOM. squad wipe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Langcan dam c flag building (one with medical scanners) teamdeath match, running support with shotgun to do some of the challenges.

Enter from stairs, dude running towards me

. BOOM.

Rechamber.dude behind him.

BOOM

Rechamber.dude behind him

BOOM. Conveyer belt ends. Dorito still near me.

Look up, recon staring back at me.BOOM. squad wipe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I had something similar but on dawn breaker in the underground tunnels. Double knife triple pistol kills .

Not really a proud moment, but an epic win. Me and Plumber playing Conquest on Lancing, really tight game. Towards the end we are 4-17 down at one point, come back to win 2-0. My main contribution was not dieting in those last few seconds, felt great winning like that though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not really a proud moment, but an epic win. Me and Plumber playing Conquest on Lancing, really tight game. Towards the end we are 4-17 down at one point, come back to win 2-0. My main contribution was not dieting in those last few seconds, felt great winning like that though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well you wouldn't to be too skinny to go and kill those bad guys. :) 

Dam auto corrects :)