Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

you have to share it at the results screen, then you can post it up

Yea, 0-6 was weird, I had all my deaths in the first 5 minutes, then managed to get in a boat with my whole squad, and we dominated from that point on. I had the Igla and Repairs covered while the others just mowed shit down.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

results screen ? there is no tab or any link on my profile at all for that

What system?

By results screen, I mean the end of match scoreboard, where it does the awards, unlocks, and shit. Should be an option from there to either Quit, or Share the Battlereport

I know a while ago some folks had issues with sharing, but I thought that had been fixed

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Flood zone (god I hate this map)

Was playing a pussy assed recon again

I can't remember which faction it was, I think US, but its the side that spawns in the open park, with the Dog statue near it.

All the high points between C and B are covered with spawn beacons and snipers, There were easily 6 up there.

I said screw it, decided to snipe.

I picked up 3 headshots and a bunch of spots for a squad mate that was also sniping from the spawn. Not bad for my first time attempting to snipe in BF4. Not really sure I would call it a proud moment though.

Had a nice sniper game on operation locker, one of my better games with the Recon kit.

16-5 with a 301 spm. Several no scopes in a row as I was being rushed. It was pretty epic. Lol

Mix in a few c4 kills and it was a exciting game.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

All I've played is Dom, so fast paced when you find a nice balanced server its great, should give shotguns a go, but I hate being killed by those things!

Shotguns are so much fun in this game.

Is it normal to just be all over the K:D ratio with shotguns?

I am never sure if I am to used to using carbines and ar's, so am naturally misusing the shotgun, or do I just suck with it lol

Is it normal to just be all over the K:D ratio with shotguns?

I am never sure if I am to used to using carbines and ar's, so am naturally misusing the shotgun, or do I just suck with it lol

what specifically are you struggling with ? not one shotting people or just missing altogether?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Got a couple of, how sennex puts it pussy assed recons yesterday Dom on rogue transmission they were laid prone in the grass so after I got killed by one I thought not having that, flanked round killed both of them they spawned back in and took me out so the next time I found their spawn beacon destroyed it and killed them again, they never got back in that position and both finished with bad stats.

what specifically are you struggling with ? not one shotting people or just missing altogether?

I wouldn't say I was struggling, just that some times I can't get a kill to save my soul with the shottie

Its just weird, Sometimes I can be at range with the thing and get kills all day long, other times I am in CQC and I might as well try to defrib the guy to death

I wouldn't say I was struggling, just that some times I can't get a kill to save my soul with the shottie

Its just weird, Sometimes I can be at range with the thing and get kills all day long, other times I am in CQC and I might as well try to defrib the guy to death

what attatchments do you have  and on what shotgun? (btw you can defib guys if you charge the paddles up)

got a jet fighter ribbon in air sup. today 9-3, 2 of those deaths were me being jet rammed....i kept getting hit by missiles even after deploying ecm, making me think it was glitched, but im guessing they were active radar missiles...so then i put them on and they are epic....

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

what attatchments do you have and on what shotgun? (btw you can defib guys if you charge the paddles up)

got a jet fighter ribbon in air sup. today 9-3, 2 of those deaths were me being jet rammed....i kept getting hit by missiles even after deploying ecm, making me think it was glitched, but im guessing they were active radar missiles...so then i put them on and they are epic....

How do you get the jet fighter ribbons? I need three to complete an assignment.

Plus when are you going to bite the bullet and get a PS4.