Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

so i wanted to try the JDAM now ive unlocked it, so i joined Haian resort, and someone is already in the jet. nevermind , ill take the chopper.

- enemy chopper tango starts. i planned to seat switch with my stinger, (as i run with laser guided for the secondary), but someone spawned in on me. nevermind, i managed somehow to get the double kill with the main cannons and the enemy chopper slowly glides to the ground.

- take out a few ontop of the hotel. theres fucking loads of these fuckers ontop of the hote this game.

- start dancing with an LAV, and after a bit of a battle take it out.

- i strafe the hotel again, and there are atleast 4-5 dudes still up there, so i pick off a few more, and rack up maybe 3-4 kills from them.

- start attacking another LAV, have to hide and repair a few times, but im still going. Eventually i get shot down by an LAV drive who keeps hoping out with his stinger (bitch!). so im 10-1 and the game is coming to a close.

- hoping to get in the jet still, theres still someone in it tho. take the chopper again (favourite part of this game)

- fly back over to the hotel, and they are still up there. i strafe across and get a few hit markers, and the start panicing. i turn back for my reverse strafe.........

they all get into the lift for cover, i take my aim, make it true, and empty 30 explosive rounds into the lift. Multi kill, 4 enemies dead, squad wipe.....HAZZAR !

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Naval strike, I start in the attack boat.tv missles , fire two off from range and the other boat and get a hit, but someone else takes them out.drive round to the flag , which had some buildings and start shooting at the infantry with the 30mm . teammates hop off and we start capping.drive round the island shooting at infantry who are hitting me with rpgs, dont notice the sand bar and get stuck. Rpgs still coming in but I kill them with the 30mm. Engineer coming with repair tool behind me so I kill him.vehicle is low on health so I hop out and there is a dude waiting.strafe round him hip firing my lmg and take him out . notice two Doritos on the flag so take them out while on hardly any health.run back to the boat to knife it back in the water when a rhib shows up.hop back in the boat for cover while its miniguns are almost killing the boat and take it out on 12 health.back in the water on 50% health now and take out the attack boat again.finished the game by taking people out in the attack boat and then helping to arm a.we take a, grab a few more kills when we take b. Finished 15-0 mvp.whoop!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I got my first 100+ kills game today on Metro going for 105-82. I don't want to toot my own horn but after this, I believe I am quite possibly the greatest Battlefield player of all time. 17% accuracy proves this :lol:

Nah seriously this game was horrendous. So many bad players, so much iffy technical problems and carnage. Quite disappointed that this was the game to break the hundred barrier particularly as we lost but I went positive and nailed some sexy kills in the process. I was the only one to get triple figures although some guy in the game before went 161-97. Fucking hacker :D

I assume it was a big ticket PC server, I've definitely seen over 60 kills on ps4 Dom on op locker.

Must have been a mental game that tho lol

I think it was about 2kv2k and despite playing on even 3200v3200 servers; I never managed to break the barrier as there were always better 'killwhores' on show :lol:

Love the high ticket games particularly on Metro but they can get very messy and frustrating sometimes.

I've been harboring a 200% one hour boost from my rank 50 battlepack and I decided tonight was the night I'd go to town with it. I opted for Conquest on Metro with an initial low player count and high ticket to really maximise my scoring. I went 100-99 in the end! 75 ribbons, a shit load of heals, assists, headshots, lots of caps and a partridge in a pear tree for good measure. I went from 51 to 53 and only 14,000 away from rank 54. Ended up walking away with about 25,000 points which wasn't too bad. I've scored higher before but that was a bit of a massive effort and I'm too tired for pissing about on the likes of Altai Range.

I haven't done a DXP weekend yet on BF4 but maybe I should... 

Not that epic but I was messing around with the sraw on golmud I saw a jeep heading my way when I started getting hit, spun round and quickscoped this guy with it, he was literally 20ft away, I was surprised I survived, he must have been pissed lol

This game can be annoying but the scope for these little epic moments just makes it worthwhile.

Beat my previous best of 105 kills by going 122-81 on Metro Conquest! Another high ticket game but we won by 2010 in the end and if the game was more equal; it could have gone on for another hour easily and I may have made it to 400 kills :lol:

94 ribbons and a total score of 36,464 in kills and caps plus a grand total XP of 74,464 once all the medals and ribbons were totted up. 24 caps plus which is beasty considering Metro only has 3 flags and it's a clusterfuck just to get and keep B! It was only 16 v 16 which is a very good balance for this map in this mode. 32v32 is just a ridiculous hellhole of door camping, spraying and laying down on stairs. You also stand a good chance of a decent points and kills tally and the game is more open for both teams. Larger player counts means if you don't get B; you're kinda fooked for the match unless the opposition gets sloppy.

Playing TDM on Lancang Dam, and sniping for marksman ribbons as I still haven't unlocked that recon expert challenge. So head shots is what I want, and on that map it takes 3-4 headshots to tip over the 250m mark.

Start well, get three HS but no ribbon , then get another and get the ribbon. Time is running out a bit but I then get another HS at reasonable distance. It's a tight game and we are into the last 10 kills each but I'm thinking no chance of another ribbon, not enough kills left. I snipping from the

Corner nearest the dam hoping to get people spawning at the corner of the map with no building. No joy , score is at 98 when hey presto two guys spawn just were I was hoping. And they manage to line themselves up perfectly, bang double headshot collateral, win the game and get another marksman ribbon as well.

If only BF4 had a final killcam.

Playing HC Conquest Op Metro yesterday. My team unfortunately spawn nearest C flag so you know you're probably on a hiding to nothing anyway but hey you take the rough with the smooth.

On several occasions I end up having to spawn on said C flag only to be always confronted by a stupid dumbass pussy Recon, armed with a bolt action sniper rifle and a motion sensor doing nothing but laying prone ADS'ing down the Metro tunnel. What the hell was he hoping to achieve? All the action was around B flag as ever! 

After coming across this guy on the 4th occasion, I thought enough is enough and proceed to troll this idiot. So I lay prone in front of him blocking his line of sight to show him the error of his selfish ways . He tries to adjust which I counter every time so he decides to tk me. That just made his situation all the worse as when I respawn I just rinse and repeat closely followed by a headshot with a 12 Gauge shottie, what a fucking muppet. People like this do not deserve to be able to play objective game modes!

Anyway, needless to say this rates as a proud moment for me :)

I just went 126-69 on Metro using the AWS and that LMG is king! I tore the opposition to absolute shreds most of the game picking up plenty of triples and squad wipes. We won by over 2,000 tickets and if the game went on longer; I could have easily hit the 170+ barrier. This was my last BF4 game for a while as Watch Dogs is gonna be my priority from tomorrow onwards and I'm glad I'm having some time off that bug-ridden game but so happy I've gone out in style!