Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

Destroyed 15 vehicles on Gulf of Oman tonight. Just in tanks and LAVs. Got 19 ribbons on that match

Went on a tear on Metro with the M60,think I finished 23-3 with 18 ribbons on this one. Most were avenger and supply ribbons

C4'd a sniper on the roof of zavod and watched his body go flying

fell through the roof, parachuted, and landed directly infront of an enemy. Got the knife kill.

Fuck yeah

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Went 16-2 today on Gulf of Oman Dom. Decided to snipe, took up position in the middle of the map with good views to 2 flags. Was trying to get the 7 kills I needed to unlock 'straight pull' on the L96A1, got 14 kills with it, a new sniper record for me. Capped the odd flag as well, before anyone starts. I very rarely snipe in the infantry only modes, might do it a bit more often now

Went 16-2 today on Gulf of Oman Dom. Decided to snipe, took up position in the middle of the map with good views to 2 flags. Was trying to get the 7 kills I needed to unlock 'straight pull' on the L96A1, got 14 kills with it, a new sniper record for me. Capped the odd flag as well, before anyone starts. I very rarely snipe in the infantry only modes, might do it a bit more often now

NO!!!!!! You Play the GOTDAMNED objective like the rest of us and you like it mister!

But seriously, good job. I don't know how you guys have the patience for sniping..... (Buncha pussy asses)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Does BF:BC2 count?

Because I remember one time in that night snow map (can't recall the name atm), I ran an ATV loaded with C4 into the the B-bomb's house (which was up the a$$ with enemies) and collapsed it with 4 tickets to go.

Horeeh shet.

We still lost, because screw my team, but I even impressed myself. x)

DM9ON.png

Does BF:BC2 count?

Because I remember one time in that night snow map (can't recall the name atm), I ran an ATV loaded with C4 into the the B-bomb's house (which was up the a$$ with enemies) and collapsed it with 4 tickets to go.

Horeeh shet.

We still lost, because screw my team, but I even impressed myself. x)

I kinda miss the "blow up building, destroy mcom" strategy.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

plenty of trolling tonight playing recon, ending up top of the scoreboard a few times as well.

- several double kill headshots with oblivious noobs not knowing where they are being shot from

- threw two grendades off a firestorm roof, got one a piece, lent over the edge for a headshot and the third kill

- teammate being knifed, saved him, we both teabagged the dude repeatedly.

- teamamate saved me, we both teabagged the dude.

- sniper taking pot shots at me, countersniped him, teabagged the ground

- got another "yanks on eu servers r faggts" message, replied (b4 bloc) " in the uk you butt hurt little cunt"

- best moment tonight, drop shotting some dude firing that fucking QBNOOBs-09 auto shotgun at me from point blank range. unlucky pal

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I think my proudest moment was playing BF3 on the PS3.  We were playing Rush on Grand Bazaar and were pushed back  to the second set of M-COMS.  I was able to go through the alley and flank behind the enemy team.  I threw down 3 packs of C4 into a crowd and killed 7 enemies (out of 12 total!).  I also died in the process, but my teammates came over to revive me.  As I was skipping away from the massacre, the Rambo dogtag unlocked.  Fond memories...

Buckwheat.png

I won a match of Conquest HC on Op Locker earlier by 2230 tickets! It was a 3000v3000 large ticket server but we absolutely destroyed them to the extent they had to camp in their spawn for most of the match as we had all bases covered. We gave them every opportunity to capture E and D but by the end, they seemed to be shitting themselves at their base :lol:

I do love the cluster fucks on lockers. Its always a great challenge. I still have no idea why people run recon on that map . Assault or support should be the only classes. Im always running out of ammo in muh magnum

sniped a another transport chopper with a SRAW today. best moment by far was team killing ryan. he covered a LAV with c4 and before he could detonate it, i it it with an rpg which blew up the lav, but also set off ryans c4 when he was in range of it.

derp.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: