Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

Shoot down 3 choppers with rpgs.nuff said! So satisfying!

Will post more later, but also managed to blow up an attack boat with a smaw from long range haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

C Flag, Golmund Railway , Conquest.

Tank approaches from A flag down the hill. pop it with an RPG. it takes a return shot at me and misses. I go into the two story building/house, and it hits a hole in the wall. I see a guy though the damaged wall and take him out, another appears and i get him to. Go up to the top of the building and there is a sniper with a spawn beacon.

Take out the sniper, fire an RPG out the window and get another hit on the tank. turn around and take out the respawned sniper and his spawn beacon. Tank starts to hit the building again, so i run out and take out another guy who appeared. Tank drives into the courtyard, so pop it with another RPG. Run into the single story building and walk into two guys, manage to kill both of them, but now on 1 health. Tank starts shooting walls out of the building, so i hit it once more, get the vehicle disable and subsequent kill and run out to finish the flag cap.

this game can be awesome sometimes

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

We all have those random moments in the game where you do something that just feels impossible.

Last night I had one and I wanted to share.

I was on Paracel Storm, Conquest, running from A flag to B flag, about even with the Radar tower when a chopper came over head.

I was on my Engi with an SRAW equipped because I had forgotten to swap to my IGLA when the map started.

I whip this thing out, realize I had the wrong thing equipped but then decided to take the shot anyway.

Missile 1 - Miss

Missile 2 - Miss

He see's me now, and is coming in for a strafing run

I run like hell, hide in some bushes, and just as he flies by I launch again.

Missile 3 - Hit, double kill!

I just sat there in awe of what I had just done. I honestly didn't expect to get that as the SRAW is hard to guide against aircraft. I totally didn't notice that one of the guys had bailed and landed near me.

I managed to whip out my ACW-R in time and kill him, but was now standing on the beach, as an Enemy patrol boat went by.

I died, but it felt good.

//Cool Story Bro!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/786-your-epic-bf4-moments/

SRAW chopper kills are so satisfying. they are also surprisingly good at sniping people, and getting rid of pesky recon players in high up spots. the wired guidance is pretty dam accurate.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

crap, I will message Dave to merge this with the other thread

sorry, should have checked first

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I merged it.

Couple of my favorite moments so far

A triple TDM final kill on Flood Zone. Pinned down by sniper fire,threw two minis across the map for the kill.

A counter knife kill,followed by a shotgun blast to the face of his camping buddy then a knife to the bush wookie to busy laying on his stomach getting a suntan on the roof of Zavod

On top of the ramp way on Flood Zone with a enemy LAV under me,tossed down c4 for the multi kill. Damn I loveC4

How do you counter knife?

Also, I have landed 3 kills with the repair torch so far, I love Recon that don't pay attention to their surroundings

Now I just need to get a defrib kill and I can retire from the game forever

I got a triple kill with a repair tool on some tank campers. I didn't know you could destroy a tank like that - I was just pissing about as I was annoyed at how bad the game was at the time and I actually thought I was doing the enemy team a favour by behaving so stupid but actually it worked a dime!

Also in one match we won by over 1000 tickets on a Conquest Large which was rather amusing although I played pretty crap throughout.

by 1k tickets?

I didnt' even know it was possible to set the ticket count that high.

Must take hours to play on a map like that

by 1k tickets?

I didnt' even know it was possible to set the ticket count that high.

Must take hours to play on a map like that

On PC you can get 1500 v 1500 high-ticket servers. Played a few of these and they generally last over an hour although many servers get time limit capped. 90 minutes is usually the max for these types of matches,

Also, I have landed 3 kills with the repair torch so far, I love Recon that don't pay attention to their surroundings

If they go to knife you and aren't completely behind you a prompt to press O,on PlayStation, will come up

For a defibrillator kill make sure you charge the paddles, You need a defrib kill to unlock the l85.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

XCal does a YouTube series called OnlyUseMeDefibb where he only gets kills. Looks fun.

If they go to knife you and aren't completely behind you a prompt to press O,on PlayStation, will come up

the knife counter system is bullshit really. it flashes on the screen, tells you when to press O and then you get a counter kill. it also gives the enemy the option if you are sideways on, so fully behind or just shoot them

i think it should have been like those games where you have to tap a button really fast. say, first person to 10 taps of O would get the knife kill.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: