The free PSN game this month is also out on Steam too - and its the best party game out in ages! With all the praise I could give it after a few go's, the only one huge MAJOR disappointment from this game is that the party system is 4 players MAX, including no Private game mode. I couldn't quite believe it. The game is literally hilarious and it would one of the most easy accessible games for things like FG Fridays or for people struggling for a game to find to just kick back and have a great night.

There's many modes to get past in this Total Wipeout/Takeshi's Castle type game to be the last one standing and its always the simpliest of games that make the most impact. I really truly hope max players can be extended in the coming months as you can absolute then count it will be an FG Friday game for sure.

Anyone that has a Playstation Plus though MUST pick this up this month, do not miss out on a free bargain! Probably the best free game offering since Rocket League.

This looks ace! Ill have to get on and give it a go! 

It is a massive oversight to limit this to 4 players given the nature of the game. maybe they will up it with a patch or something at a later date?

For free though defo looks worth a go 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I played this for about an hour yesterday with my daughter.  It was a good laugh for sure!  I really enjoyed it and could see how it would be a fun party game.  However, it was a bit frustrating at times.  There were certain areas (the sea saw map) where I'd get stuck and glitch through the map.  There was another time I qualified but the game timed out and I wasn't able to advance.  If they can get some of the bugs worked out, it'll be good fun.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've just downloaded this, anybody else playing this at the mo? might be worth a few of us getting on one night if its a good laugh?

Hopefully they have ironed out the bugs now its been out for a little while. 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

2 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

I've just downloaded this, anybody else playing this at the mo? might be worth a few of us getting on one night if its a good laugh?

Hopefully they have ironed out the bugs now its been out for a little while. 

I turn it on and its like i've said before, a super awesome MP game that we should def play together. However, whilst the max player group is set to 4(!) then its not much fun splitting up a larger group of us online and playing separately. We all want to see each other fall off a cliff! Still can't quite believe they haven't addressed it in any comments i've seen from them.