Ellen DeGeneres

J4MES OX4D

I was wondering what's people's general opinion of this cunt? She seems to be getting a lot of flak lately since the lockdown while she's been 'imprisoned' in her mansion. There's been bullying accusations on her show and a generally toxic atmosphere plus people have come out of the woodwork to say what they really think after meeting her. 

I've personally never understood her popularity - she seems awfully stuck up and her audience seem like screaming lap dogs who worship anything that comes out of her mouth. I've also never bought into her 'be kind' motto when she doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone that isn't being paid the same amount of money as her.  

We seem to live in this culture where it's easy to pile on somebody without basis, but in this case it seems like people are finally coming forward with credibility and Ellen isn't the scary force she once was in the industry. 

Any back story/recent info @J4MES OX4D ? I genuinely haven't seen any of it, maybe cos i don't get drawn to her programmes in the first place! I don't normally check trending threads either, however i'm finding myself do it more and more to my own annoyance so perhaps she'll pop up soon?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've seen 6 minutes of Ellen in my entire life, that includes clips online. So I don't know the slightest about her other than she's a talk show host. Pretty damning things have been shown about her as of late and seems like a proper dickhead.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any back story/recent info @J4MES OX4D ? I genuinely haven't seen any of it, maybe cos i don't get drawn to her programmes in the first place! I don't normally check trending threads either, however i'm finding myself do it more and more to my own annoyance so perhaps she'll pop up soon?

Basically her 17 year show has come under fire and is subject to a major investigation by Warner Media for behind the scenes bullying, general workplace toxicity, racism, and abetting sexual harassment. Ellen has also been accused of some stuck up behaviour where staff are not allowed to talk or even look at her and guests have reported being treated disgustingly off-camera.  She also tried to dramatically reduce her staff's income when the lockdown began despite being a multi-millionaire and then shunned her entire team and started producing in-house to keep the money rolling in sourcing other (cheap) people instead. Ellen also said that lockdown was like being in prison despite sitting in her $27,000.000 mansion at the time.

She has this 'I'm the nicest person alive' persona and is known for giving small amounts of money to charity to maintain the charade but more and more very credible people are coming out with allegations amounting to some pretty damning things. The latest one which seems to be verified as true was going above and beyond to get a waitress fired for having a chipped nail. Another one was a famous YouTube beauty guest who she refused to speak to off camera but when the show started, she carried on like they were best friends. 

For years she's had this untouchable power that many LA idiots have lapped up but I've never really bought into her brand of bullshit so this saga isn't surprising but for many, it's shaken the celeb world to its core and the accusations keep on piling up. She is basically the US female Jimmy Saville🤣