Evening all!

Savage I Adz

Hey all, Adam Here,

Heard about this community from the mighty @G_dub52 ......also know @Stretch616  (long time no see bud!!) 

Anyways, thought I'd join. Xbox 1 player, Apex mainly but also downloaded CoD and PuBG 

Savage I Adz - Gamertag

Look forward to seeing you guys in some games!

16 hours ago, Savage I Adz said:

Hey all, Adam Here,

Heard about this community from the mighty @G_dub52 ......also know @Stretch616  (long time no see bud!!) 

Anyways, thought I'd join. Xbox 1 player, Apex mainly but also downloaded CoD and PuBG 

Savage I Adz - Gamertag

Hi Adam! I'm Lee, welcome to the FG family my friend.

Are you solely an Xbox player or do you dip across different platforms at all? Be interested to know what you're gonna go for next gen...that is if you do!

Take a look around and hopefully we'll see you in other convos or online at some point soon. Hope you enjoy your stay pal 👍😎

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi Adam! I'm Lee, welcome to the FG family my friend.

Are you solely an Xbox player or do you dip across different platforms at all? Be interested to know what you're gonna go for next gen...that is if you do!

Take a look around and hopefully we'll see you in other convos or online at some point soon. Hope you enjoy your stay pal 👍😎

Hey Lee, cheers for the warm welcome.....ive always been xbox mate but im not gonna lie  there video for the next gen left alot to be desired! So I am seriously contemplating PS! Currently only xbox at the moment.

18 hours ago, Savage I Adz said:

Hey all, Adam Here,

Savage I Adz - Gamertag

Yes Adam! time for some serious warzone wins!!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Welcome aboard! You’ll be forgiven for playing on the wrong console as you have an opportunity to rectify this very soon 🤗

Do you only have an xbox? Pc or anything?

@slamminbones  can suck a chode.

banlol.png