bf4 tips/help

techno

yea no joke, that XM25 video rules

Also, Auto Loader being one of the last unlocks for vehicles is a nice touch. On the Mobile AA, the Auto loader cuts the reload time down in about half, but the trade off is no vehicle repair/ fire extinguisher

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

You have to sort of navigate to the order and hold it til it goes a bit larger

Its a bit tricky to get the hang of and be sure you shouted so practise saying thanks and stuff a bit

If you are squad leader and trying to give an attack or defend order the objective icon has to be in your crosshairs

the 50 cal advice at the end of that is spot on.

best map for them that I have found so far is Rogue Transmission. Sit on the .50 at D and then you have an Awesome LOS all the way down to the Flag at B

Also!

On that map (the one in teh video, shangai? I can't remember the name, its not dawnbreaker is it?) last night I was in the MAA, and someone kept capping our A flag, so I drove back to the spawn point, and then just sorta edged forward, sure enough, one Assault class, and one recon were on top of that building., if you hang out at the open building nearest that spawn point, you have a clear LOS to that roof, and you don't have to walk to the sidewalk ledge (If that makes sense)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So i'm still loving the LMG's in this game but i still can't get on board with AR's. I burst fire with an AR but still struggle with putting people away.

Am i doing something wrong as i do fine with the LMG?

Not sure... I think they are good.

What ones are you trying?

What attachments?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

AK12, Scar and the M4 so far. I do ok, but that's about as good as it gets.

I've unlocked red dot on them all so it's not a question of iron sights being crap either

For me the first go to gun was the M416, using the muzzle break and stubby grip. It's got a decent fire rate and the recoil isn't too bad.

Hadn't thought about the attatchments. I'll give that class setup a go and see how i get on. Cheers for the advice :)

Until you unlock the stubby grip, run with the laser sight, ergo grip and muzzle break.

Let me know how you do with it, I think it's one of the best AR's in the game.

SAR 21 is better IMO, although I couldn't tell you why, so its most likely personal preference.

Also, I am not a fan of the most AR's, but the SCAR and M416 are up there. Just not above the SAR for me. As soon as I started using it I started to love it. I just need to stop swapping classes and really level it.

LMG's though........... Fuck that noise. I can't kill a gotdamn thing, and it really pisses me off. I have I think 50 kills with the starter LMG, enough to unlock some attachments and the second one.  I've actually done better with the p226 pistol than I have with any LMG

Anyone else think its BS that Assault are the only AR users in the game? Why cant Engi's use them, or hell even Support

AK12, Scar and the M4 so far. I do ok, but that's about as good as it gets.

I've unlocked red dot on them all so it's not a question of iron sights being crap either

is it the recoil your having trouble with ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Anyone else think its BS that Assault are the only AR users in the game? Why cant Engi's use them, or hell even Support

This is the one thing that bugs the shit out of me with Battlefield games.  Create-a-class, if you want to call it that, is too limited.  I should be able to carry an M416 on any class I want.  If they'd change that one aspect of the game, I'd be so happy.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

SAR 21 is better IMO, although I couldn't tell you why, so its most likely personal preference.

That's one of the cool things about the guns in this game. All have very similar bullet damages but most feel unique in performance. So ultimately it's completely personal preference as which is your(mine, whomever) favorite.

I may or may not have mentioned this(can't remember) , but www.symthic.com has great gun info, even shows how attachments affect them.

DMRs are tough to love. My problem with them comes from spamming marksman rifles in Ghosts, worked there, don't work at all in BF4. You really have to find a rhythm to remove the recoil. Once you've got it, they start killing stuff, and very satisfying to get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is the one thing that bugs the shit out of me with Battlefield games.  Create-a-class, if you want to call it that, is too limited.  I should be able to carry an M416 on any class I want.  If they'd change that one aspect of the game, I'd be so happy.  

They do that so that you actually play the role for the class. Why play recon with an assault rifle when that's not what the kit is intended to do.

You also have DMRs, Carbine and Shotguns available for any class so it's pretty well balance in my opinion. 

They do that so that you actually play the role for the class. Why play recon with an assault rifle when that's not what the kit is intended to do.

You also have DMRs, Carbine and Shotguns available for any class so it's pretty well balance in my opinion. 

So what is the Recon Kit intended to do?

Also, explain carbines for the every class?

I get not letting everyone equip an LMG/ Sniper, but not PDW or AR. That seems silly. 

IDK, clearly I am nitpicking for no reason other than debate