Moments of Triumphs - Raids (tick all that you need/want)

GazzaGarratt

Which raids do you need/want for MoT?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've done awesome of late, getting many raids done and a few new people through on them too which is ace to see. I think we need to try and get an understanding from who needs what from a Moments of Triumph perspective as well as if there are raids that people would like to run because of a specific reason e.g. need the exotic weapons, triumphs, etc.

So, I'm suggesting that we all tick the raids we'd like to do and some of us that help organise raid nights can then work out what we need to put up as events. This doesn't mean you won't do the ones you don't tick, more so it helps prioritise the raids which people need/want the most as some/most are easier when you 4-5 experienced people that have completed it before taking 1-2 new people in max.

So lets see what you wanna do and maybe explain below if there's reasons you'd like to share!

Hey guys! 

-I still need to do Scourge and get Anarchy.  Might be fun to do a full run through one day, then keep cycling the last boss till everyone gets Anarchy that needs it. 

-I've never done Prestige Leviathan...still have the last step of the Legend of Acrius quest unfinished

-Need Spire for the triumph and for that sweet, sweet emote

-Never done Last Wish.  

On 7/31/2020 at 12:40 AM, RedBeardCG said:

Hey guys! 

-I still need to do Scourge and get Anarchy.  Might be fun to do a full run through one day, then keep cycling the last boss till everyone gets Anarchy that needs it. 

-I've never done Prestige Leviathan...still have the last step of the Legend of Acrius quest unfinished

-Need Spire for the triumph and for that sweet, sweet emote

-Never done Last Wish.  

Great stuff Collier! Scourge is definitely a full run and then maybe do the boss a few times over because its a great raid that a lot here have down pretty well so won't take long. I hear the cries of Prestige's all around FG 🤣They are the ones I think we all wanna do but never get round to! Spire we should plan for you Collier as its something we need to the time for as the boss phase is something that has to ran pretty damn perfect for all 6 players.

Anyone else wanting to try out some of the raids now we have til November to get them down?

It's the oldest quest I still have in my quest Book and its to complete the leviathan raid for a exotic shot I oh so long for, but I've never been much of a multiplayer in D2 so I never had the chance to do it but now I'm with you guys! So I hope we can get this one done and the quest can be laid to rest

B3DB0A81-5A54-4D19-8A41-74D0994C43EB.jpeg

Great to hear a few more thoughts on this too, thanks @RenFengge  and @Leaner72 .

Sorry haven't been around for some this week as life got the better of me. Once i'm back from hols hopefully we can get some in the event planner and see how we can get on. Might try and organise some if I have a nice evening to myself on hols next week 😁

On 8/3/2020 at 12:06 PM, Venom said:

I’ve been running these raids over and over again recently so if you ever need another player I’m in.

Charlie! Nice to hear from you mate. Absolutely will help for sure, I know you've pretty much done the rounds on them all! Hope life is treating you well buddy. 👍