Best and worst maps ?

Dr Diamond

Worst Map IMO: Flood Zone or whatever its called

Best is most likely zavod, Golmud railway, or Paracel Storm

In China Rising DLC, I would say silk Road is loads of fun as well

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, Conquest Locker is like a longer TDM match than an actual conquest map.

Support or medic is total WIN for that setup. Just spam your packs and stay out of the firing lines.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, Conquest Locker is like a longer TDM match than an actual conquest map.

Support or medic is total WIN for that setup. Just spam your packs and stay out of the firing lines.

About 20 medikit ribbons a game beast . I unlocked about 4 pistols on one game. I was beasting

About 20 medikit ribbons a game beast . I unlocked about 4 pistols on one game. I was beasting

Awesome

For me, Footlocker is real hit or miss on how good it will be. I have been completely dominated in about 50% of my games on that map. To the point where I can't even get out of the default spawn location. Its just horrible.

Other times I end up sitting in one spot for most of the game, mowing enemies down the entire time.

It is by far one of the best balanced maps I have seen in any FPS game.

Not a bad analysis there^ .I find that its just a cluster fuck for b or a in domination. Everyone forgets about c.in conquest I also find on 24 player servers that its easy to flank through the snow and cause a massive flag flip, but I imagine its a nightmare on 64player matches. Im quite fond of zavod too . you can snipe, run an ar or carbine, or run a shotty between c and a flag very effectively ( dom again)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Not a bad analysis there^ .I find that its just a cluster fuck for b or a in domination. Everyone forgets about c.in conquest I also find on 24 player servers that its easy to flank through the snow and cause a massive flag flip, but I imagine its a nightmare on 64player matches. Im quite fond of zavod too . you can snipe, run an ar or carbine, or run a shotty between c and a flag very effectively ( dom again)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just played it on 64 player conquest, it was totally epic. I love that map, I can't think of another map in any FPS I've liked more than Locker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just played it on 64 player conquest, it was totally epic. I love that map, I can't think of another map in any FPS I've liked more than Locker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are a few CoD4 maps that would have benefitted from larger size and more players. But yea. Locker is Tits