Best and worst maps ?

Dr Diamond

so far i like all the maps for most game modes. there arent any  maps i particularly hate.

however, if you have an idiot team, conquest and obliteration on operation locker is just a total ass ramming experience. just give up.

the choke points are so ridiculous that you need an entire team to push one choke point and overwhelm the other team (assuming they are evenly spread between choke points). otherwise, it is tit for tat and quickly reaches a back and forth stalemate on B.

atleast in domination the flags change so quickly , its much more manageable.

for TDM i like operation locker, zavod, hanoin resort and seige of shanghai. not so fond of dawnbreaker though, but its good for conquest.

i dont mind golmund either, but if you dont have a vehicle its miserable

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Conquest + Operation Locker + 64 Players = Hell on earth!

Paracel Storm is an incredible spectacle with interchanging weather and excellent effects.  The China Rising maps are a bit of a disappointment though but I cannot wait for the revamped Second Assault DLC!

yeah flood zone isnt great. full of rooftop wookies and plenty of gaps to fall down.

LAVs get annhiliated rapidly due to the awkward angles and plenty of rooftops and side streets for c4 and rpg hits. only place they are usable is near A flag, near the dam, but even then its easy to get sniped from the rooftop by a headglitcher with a launcher

attack choppers arent so useful either, other than at a few locations, but then you are seriously vulnerable to RPG hits

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Conquest on ZAVOD 311 has got be my favourite map and game mode! I don't dislike any of the maps really, including China Rising. Flood Zone can end up a sniping fest, but there is always a great sense of satisfaction taking out one of the roof top wookies counter sniping. 

Flood Zone can be good if you play something other than Recon and flank. The snipers tend to go to certain spots on the map and it's usually quite easy to get behind them. I got a 3 player multikill with a nade laucher on that map the other day because 3 idiots decided to go to one of the usual sniping spots :)

Are there some maps that are in some game types but not others?

All of the TDM maps are sections from the bigger maps for the objective game modes, the same goes for DOM, as these are infantry only. With vehicles in game, the maps are way bigger :)