GazzaGarratt

DayZ SepticFalcon Servers FG Dayzzzz

Admin

Arma 3, such an excellent game, so many mods and a massive community, shame its coming to the end now but it's been going since 2013. I've played even more hours of Arma than I have DayZ.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Admin
Author of the topic Posted

So, this game keeps on giving to me. Fuck knows how on earth its become my main game for the past 2 weeks but i've certainly enjoyed the experience way more than expected, especially more so cos a group of you guys have been on to chat to along the way. A recap of the last few nights. Tl:dr - Some good, some bad, me in trouble, me sorry 😬

Met @poisnouspancake  Caleb the other night and he's a good lad, even if he's taken the past 3 days, dying multiple times just to get to homebase. Its a bit like Rich @tronic44 has only ran across the map the two times hes played only for him to run out of shit and die. FML. One day, you will get there Richyboi and we'll throw a camp party 💃🕺 I've done more marathons as we ran out of nails for the base because it really needs fortifying alot more. Probably our bad for getting 47 Car tents and sticking them on a slight gradient in the woods. At least though we're doing it properly, not like the rest of the bases we've seen that use existing structures like castles or buildings to use as a base. If we're in, we're ALL IN.

Anyway, we went to Sosnovka for some multiple airdrops. Seems a hotspot for them to drop of late. Out of the 4 i've seen drop though, 2 have despawned as soon as we've got there and seen the smoke (WTF), one was a military drop so lots of bullets and a few guns back at base for you guys, and one basebuilding drop (YAY!) I went to log off a few nights ago cos the wife asked to watch a film in bed. I told her in a few minutes cos i needed to get to a save point...I still had 5,000 miles to run to the drop 🤣 Good job i did because i grabbed 6/7 boxes of nails from it and immediately logged off.

As i've stated a ramp for our car on the side of the base, we thought we'd take the car for a spin to get Rich as he keeps being unlucky and spawning MILES away. Anyway, yes @crispymorgan  might be right in that we probably should build a shed at the road at the bottom of the hill for it, but i still love the idea having a raised garage on the side of our base to secure it and also get in. Crispy lagged out and had the car on its bonnet once, luckily no damage it seemed...thats when i took over cos i needed to get Rich and (finally!) Dylan @Dylanimo16  jumped on so he was on the way. On the way to Dylan on a straight round the car swayed, a massive sound took place and I blacked out. Fuck. I thought i messed it up. 2 minutes later though the screen just came alive, the car was in the middle of the road, nothing around it and barring the engine light was amber everything was fine - or so I thought.

Grabbed Dylan and raced along the coast to Rich, Yay! As we started our way back from near Elektro, we stopped at another car Dylan thought it could be another one for us. I turned the engine off. Bad move. Went to restart it after we realised it was just a fake car with no parts and I coudln't restart it. Radiator ruined. Spark Plug ruined and weirdly one tyre said it was fucked but it looked okay. We went to find stuff on the long way back to base and Dylan has another radiator but we need a car battery and spark plug 13,000 miles away to bring it back to the car. Man, i'm so sorry. Took me and you guys searching for shit and after finally finding one I gone an fucked up badly. Heres hoping its still there and we can fix it at some point. The harsh reality of not getting too attached to loot/cars really kicked in for me.

So, some base building to do for us all, rescuing the car or getting a new one, and working out how to raid some of our closest people me thinks. GGs all so far @BO7H B4RRELS  @phil bottle @tronic44 @poisnouspancake  @Dylanimo16  @crispymorgan

P.S. NAILSSSZZZZZ!

image.png

Great post, buddy.  I hope that things settle down for me so I can get back in on the action.  It's been a few days.  Don't worry about the car.  Shit happens.  There are other cars.  More adventures to come! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png