DayZ SepticFalcon Servers FG Dayzzzz

GazzaGarratt

Epic plays when I could get on this past week. Found some seriously PHAT LOOTZ. The Camo Net is ace and looks awesome on our circus tent we already have, even more a stealth base now!

I walked miles and miles over this week, found 2 cows along the way and killed them, needed help with one of them from @phil bottle and @crispymorgan  could my shotgun wasn't killing one of them for some reason. Cooked steak is the best food btw! Went on that awesome run to the side of the airfield with Phil, and whilst he found guns galore for everyone, we found amazing army bags with 120 slots and i've got vests and belts that seem to have a ton of additional storage I can add to it. I love how different bags and clothes have extra attachments that you can add to it.

Also found a huge Jerry Can that I brought back from a 15 mile trip to nowhere and then turned back on my own - why I did that i'll never know but at least we have some key parts to help us look at a car at some point. My Axe was eventually ruined so found a Pickaxe which actually lets you dig up a plant bed to potentially grow some food I imagine?

Super runs, no other people or squads met just yet but some hilarious games together and its been great getting on and learning how this game fully works. I'm itching to expand and build some form of a base but I think that needs a shed load of requirements.

The more the merrier I say, definitely enjoyed that its become one of my main games I'm dropping into each week.

5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

When we're back on need to focus on food first, then raiding that airfield!

Defo! Need to find some stuff to kill, not losing my loot now!

Good stuff today @GazzaGarratt!  That was quite the adventure tracking down that airdrop.  Wish it would have turned out better, but hey, our base went from one tent to 3 today!  Nice job all.  I definitely think hunting is the way to go for food.  That pig we killed today gave us quite a few pork steaks.  The garden we started will certainly help  as well.  We need to be sure to check the greenhouses for more seeds.  

I got back on again tonight.  I took another tetracycline pill and it seemed to have cured my sickness.  I took a venture to that little town nearby, always forget the name, but I managed to find a Scorpion, magazine, and some ammo at the police station.  I've got 3 water containers now.  Feeling pretty good again.  I'm back to being geared up.  Ready to rock and roll!  

I hope we can get more FG members involved.  It's a great party game.  I've been having a blast with you all.  Hope to see you all again same time tomorrow!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Lee and I were in Stary Sobor looking for pills when an air drop came and dropped medical supplies. I took care of the zombies but it's left me with almost zero ammo. I also didn't realise my footwear is ruined, which makes my feet bleed if I run. So I need to find some ammo and new footwear[emoji16]

Now that you guys are more comfortable I have to break the news that we need to relocate our camp. Its possibly one of the worst places on the map for bases, as on a moderately busy server that is a high traffic area. Everyone passes by there or through there on their way to the north west airfield. It's ok while there's only a handful of other players but as soon as one person finds it, all our stuff will disappear. Or it will be camped by a sniper.

We need to move west or north west of the airfield into the forests [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thanks for the medical supplies.  That definitely helped me out.  

Footwear shouldn't be an issue.  Those are easy to come by.   What specific ammo do you need?  

Yeah, I figured you'd say that at some point! Lol.  I'm not attached to that spot.  But more curious how big of a deal it is to move everything.  When we pack up a tent, does everything need to come out of it first?  Or, can you pack it up and use it to transport all of the contents?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thanks for the medical supplies.  That definitely helped me out.  

Footwear shouldn't be an issue.  Those are easy to come by.   What specific ammo do you need?  

Yeah, I figured you'd say that at some point! Lol.  I'm not attached to that spot.  But more curious how big of a deal it is to move everything.  When we pack up a tent, does everything need to come out of it first?  Or, can you pack it up and use it to transport all of the contents?  
Sadly we will have to take everything out.

It makes me think maybe we should first try and source a vehicle so we can transport everything in one go? It shouldn't be difficult with a few of us looking for parts.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Also, do you ever sleep?emoji28.png

Sleep?  What's that?  lol

Okay, I'll keep my eye out for car parts then.  I've got a wrench.  So, that's start, haha.  

I think I got obsessed last night 😃

Initially we got that Pig and a ton of meat, so glad we're finding decent food to keep us going. Then the attack we tried on the first Airdrop at Novy Sobor with @BO7H B4RRELS  was commendable...I don't think we realised a ton of Zombies would spawn around it and kick the shit out of us 🙈 We did pretty well to kill a dozen but both died. Hilarious running across the map 6000 and 8000 metres for us to both run back and get our stuff back, barely made it. It was great though stumbling across the Car Tent. Its massive - 500 Spaces! Yeah Boi! 😎

Then we built the garden plot with the pickaxe. Valuable resource now with those Zuccini seeds you found Tommy.

Phil and I went on travels to get more bullets and food to Stary Sodor and thats when I found the blue tent and whilst we started to cook the food from another pig, ANOTHER airdrop was coming in our direction! Phil took about 754 Zombies for a marathon and then popped each one off from the nearby roof. I was just happy cooking all the pig steaks 😄 And then we got it....

image.png

A massive Medical Airdrop with all the things in it!

image.png

I didn't realise you could unpack the first aid kits as they probably look smarter than whats in them but we now have a ton of bandages, tetracyine pills, blood bags....just pretty m,uch anything to hopefully make us better. Brought all mine back, Ithink Phil just needs to add his horde he had on him.

I stayed on for a little longer and went back to the Airfield where I found some pretty rare Night Vision Goggles but also the super awesom 120 slot Army backpacks. I brought it back with a rifle attached to it and I've stuck it into the blue tent I believe. So @crispymorgan , @BO7H B4RRELS , @Diddums its for one of you guys whoever gets on first as Phil and I already have the same backpack.

A great haul, a great funpacked evening. Looking forward to some more shenanigans in the week!

That's great, Lee.  I love reading your re-caps of all of our adventures.  🙂  

I snagged the backpack already.  I left my old one there though, which is decent as well.  

So, this weekend, I've got the house to myself, so we need to plan a time when we can really hit it hard!  Friday or Saturday, let's do it!  

I've been watching some raiding videos on Youtube.  I've got mixed feelings.  It looks super fun to do, but shit... that's got to suck to get raided!  haha

Might have stayed on a lot longer than anticipated 😬

I've found a new base for us though so worth it to save your legs. I found the best spot for us I thought...only to find that someone had a tent there already!

So I nicked it 😎

Moved quite far away from that section so we have 1 black car tent next to 1 circus canopy in the middle of nowhere. Well, actually I think we've lucked out cos tons of deer seem to be around the area.

Take a look when you can. I also found a mustang needing just 2 tires, battery, radiator and spark plug. Spark plug and tires are what we really need as ive never seen them!!

I'll write more tomorrow...I'm shattered now after all that running 😴

DayZ has actually been pretty amazing the past couple of weeks, with Lee and Tommy overcoming their noobness and turning into fully fledged survivors[emoji847]

Didds and Crispy have been on at varying times, Rich is on a promise and I hear we may have one more recruit inbound...[emoji846]

We've been relatively cocooned what with the server only having small numbers but it was a telling moment yesterday when we encountered the helicopter while leaving NW airfield. The first time since we've been doing this that I've felt the DayZ fear. And I fucking loved it. It was only a temporary shudder but it was DayZ as intended.

We need to start being a bit more paranoid when the server is more busy. Weekends I have seen 20 plus ppl on in the past during the day, so we'll see!

With a new hidey place we can crack on with the next tier of challenges, cars, base building and helicopters.

Thanks to Lee for the new shoes by the way[emoji28]

@BO7H B4RRELS

@GazzaGarratt

@Diddums

@crispymorgan

@tronic44

@?????????

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

It's been a pleasant surprise and change to play this. Certainly helps playing with you guys - i really didn't expect to have this much fun. It seems to have 'clicked' so much of late and we are cooking on gas now to at some point be ready to create/defend/attack bases when the time is needed.

Btw, grabbed some time recently only to find Wolves literally on our doorstep. Now this maybe one con to being so remote as a base, however it will now mean you won't go hungry ever again me thinks....

image.png

So if someone can get on, get some stuff to the new base and get cooking! Maybe some full canteens of water wouldn't go a miss? 😎 As you can see there's also 2 shiny new Bayonet knives (you can cut your hair with them too) and more importantly 4 extra Wolfcamo skins. They work in the camo slot on your character and are meant to keep you guys super warm in the process.

Also, here's a pic of the two tents so far. Should be good to develop the area a bit more.

image.png

Good stuff fellas.  Awww, we're full fledged survivors now 🙂 haha!   

I agree 100%, @phil bottle.  The helicopter flying overhead was a pretty awesome moment.  Later on after you logged out, they flew pretty close to our base as well.  It was a real eye opener.  First time I felt scared for our lives.  

Nice job, @GazzaGarratt on getting our new base established.  I hope to be on today and a lot from Thursday evening - Sunday.  I'll help get our stuff transported.  

This is the most fun I've had in a game in a long time!  I always look forward to coming home from work and hoping in with you all.  

Looking at the chat, that Heli landed at the airdrop. Then the guy got shot from a distance. That means while we were getting the metal we were totally exposed. We'll need to be more cautious.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

22 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

HELLO! Thanks guys for the gift. 😄 Now when do you guys get online to play? I am a noob that needs special guidance.

We've been playing around 3 PM EST.  I think you're Eastern time as well, right?   I also get online around 830 or 9PM.  I don't mind helping you learn the ropes.  Welcome to the cool kids club.  

2 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

We've been playing around 3 PM EST.  I think you're Eastern time as well, right?   I also get online around 830 or 9PM.  I don't mind helping you learn the ropes.  Welcome to the cool kids club.  

If I can get on around that time tomorrow I'll let you guys know! 🙂

Well, what a week its been on the server. I think i've done about 17 Marathon's back and forward from our original base to the new base.

We now have a cracking range of Car Tents, Medium Tents, Camo Boxes, Camo Tents and the rest. We nearly have a fully wooden base around us, with exception to a few tiny spots and the fact you can still climb over the top of some walls in certain places 🤣, i've done my best to get it moving though! New people shouldn't be put off by the fact we've managed to collect this stuff. In fact, its probably saved you from the more boring elements in the game that you have to collect these types of bits to store all the exciting parts in - so i'll say 'my pleasure' in advance cos i found it quite relaxing!

We've got to the point where we can now focus

• building a more secure base - need nails, hammers and more axes
  • finding car/helicopter parts
  • keep food supplies topped up

I think we really could after that focus on trying to break in some other enemy bases. I'm pretty sure now we've come across around 6/7 territories that are owned by other players.

Thanks to @crispymorgan  finding some unique parts none of us have found yet - a pristine BBQ which amazeballs I must say and also a gas mask filter...so potentially one person could go to the elusive gold mine which is known as Tisy Military Base.

We also should keep an eye out for Airdrops too for extra basebuilding materials. My god, its been infruriating that the past 2 days i've travelled nearly 10,000 metres one way only to find the drop disappear or alreayd taken...and then I have to spend my troubles finding enough food to get my dying ass body back to base. High Risk, High Reward I say and its been worth it every time. Keep popping those multivitamins and we'll get through it!!

An enormous ground work effort means that when @Diddums and @Capn_Underpants  and anyone else joins in the fun, they'll find it tough but won't have to worry about trying to become the next Forrest Gump Simulator 😎

GGFG @BO7H B4RRELS  @phil bottle @crispymorgan

P.S. @Greboth, get your ass on this boi...I even think @Plumbers Crack  shouldn't be frightened to try it out anymore.

Been reading all the updates on here and it’s gotten me back into the game, sadly I don’t have it on pc or a pc strong enough to run it 😅 Keep the updates coming! I’m very much enjoying reading about your adventures

Just now, ChaosGladiator said:

Been reading all the updates on here and it’s gotten me back into the game, sadly I don’t have it on pc or a pc strong enough to run it 😅 Keep the updates coming! I’m very much enjoying reading about your adventures

Oh man, tbh i'm thinking of picking it up on PS4 too so can at least find some gametime with you,  @Nutcuttlit  and @J&B . Do you have a PC or the one you have isn't strong enough, cos you kind said both!? 😄

It'd be ace to have you with us too Sebba!

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oh man, tbh i'm thinking of picking it up on PS4 too so can at least find some gametime with you,  @Nutcuttlit  and @J&B . Do you have a PC or the one you have isn't strong enough, cos you kind said both!? 😄

It'd be ace to have you with us too Sebba!

I said I don’t have the game for pc and my shitty laptop wont run it 😂

Nice update, Lee.  This weekend hasn't been very productive for me.  This ass-hat that called off work has screwed things up for me.  Nothing like working all week then covering for shitheads on the weekend too.  

Can't wait to get back on again.