DayZ SepticFalcon Servers FG Dayzzzz

GazzaGarratt

A great start on last night with our very first group up, even better to hear the sultry, sexy voice of Tommy @BO7H B4RRELS ! Been far too long dude.

@phil bottle, Tommy, @Diddums and myself (making you proud their, Dayvide 😜)  rocked up into the SepticFalcon server to start our lives and made our way to Elektro to group up. After dying once from a horde of Zombie and running non-stop for 47 miles, I met Tommy and Didds in the Fire Station where a group of Zombies took a liking to Didds' footsteps too much and before we knew it we had a whole horde running after us! And they don't just run, they Usain Bolt it straight after everyone for miles. Didds managed to breakaway from the pack to safety but the one person that was kitted out to the max with the all the arsenal you need in a dog fight was Tommy...and he got surrounded by Zombie after Zombie in his Firefighter jacket, gas mask and 7 guns although he could only fire his Shotgun a few times before he was they destroyed him.

I managed to get to a nearby house and shut the door, to eventually go get all of Tommy's stuff - thanks for being so caring dude 😎 and we all decided to get out to push North where Philly was chilling, smoking a Hamlet around the nearest village Water Pump. By that point i'd bled that much from the Zombies my screen was lack and white for most of the night, and then Didds ended up the same after another fight broke out. Blood is seriously annoying as it doesn't regen fast, so I think we need some Blood Bags ASAP.

A few house searches and a trip to nearby towns - whilst i get lost (twice) - got us us some half decent weapons but by the time we logged off we likely needed a little more food before settling on a base to make our own. Didds was starving for some Baked Beans. Tommy passed out from all the heroics of running so far and bleeding out 😁 but managed to save it before he passed for the 73rd time. A huge map and lots to explore, here's hoping the next adventures including making a base camp and finding a hospital to get all the Blood Bags you could possibly need for daily blood transfusions from the sharp nails these Zombies have. I wish their mum would've told them to cut them regularly.

GGFG guys.

That was great last night. There does seem to be a shortage of food so we may need to go hunting and cooking. Building a base and then finding transport or helicopter are goals for us after that. Top input Lee with regards inventory management too[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Great times guys!  It's been a long time since I've partied up and played with anyone.  Shortly after Dave and Phil logged off, I got attacked by a zombie in a house.  I lost a lot of blood, and I keep passing out.  Lee did what he could to help, but I'm not sure what to do.  My blood meter is blinking and empty.  The little arrow points up.  But, I pass out every 30 seconds or so.  Gonna be a rough start when we get back in again!  lol  

Seriously though, thanks for letting the American tag along.  I had a good time with you all.  I'm looking forward to another adventure.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ha ha oh shit [emoji28]

If we can find blood bags and medical supplies we can give you blood, but think we need to check what blood type you are. I'm A+ I found out from a testing kit.

Otherwise only food will speed up your blood regeneration I think!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Lee and I did some quick reading yesterday and saw that food can help.  I ate a loaf of bread but that was all I had.  

I'll be free this afternoon... in maybe 3 hours or so if you're interested in playing?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Lee and I did some quick reading yesterday and saw that food can help.  I ate a loaf of bread but that was all I had.  

I'll be free this afternoon... in maybe 3 hours or so if you're interested in playing?  
That should be doable, catch you later![emoji109]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Sorry I was only on for an hour or so yesterday but we're making progress towards Stary Sobor, slowly but surely.

I fucked up trying to hunt deer (I made them all run away) so need to work on that[emoji28]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Haha!  It was all good man.  I still want to know where that herd went after we scared them off.  They vanished.  

I didn't have too much longer to play either, so it was good timing.  I appreciate all your DayZ wisdom man.  I've learned a lot over the weekend.  

We definitely need to get another group going again.  @GazzaGarratt @Diddums Anyone else? 

First of all, sorry if these posts are getting annoying.  I'm getting into this shit.  Secondly, fuck you, who cares.  Third... here we go... 

@phil bottle So, I logged back in today and scavenged around that camp area we stopped at.  I got a decent haul.  I feel like I'm kitted out the best I've been in my short little DayZ career.  🙂   I'm still struggling to find any food at all though.  It's been rough!  

Here's quick update though: 

Weapons:

DT11: Shotgun, plenty of shells, some slugs and buckshot.  

CR-75:  9mm pistol, decent amount of ammo.  

Bk-18: Break action hunting rifle, decent amount of ammo. 

Mosin 91/30: It's got a scope and I found a little stash of ammo too.  

Ammo: 

I've got the following extra ammo for you guys to divide up; .22 and a magazine, .380 and a magazine, 9x39mm, Pilad 4x32 RIS mount scopes (2) both pristine. @GazzaGarratt@Diddums

Extras: 

I've got 3 canteens, so I can give one up to someone if they don't have one.  I've got a good amount of medical supplies.  I've got that canopy tent for us as well.  

Like I said, I'm just hurting for food.  

20200720211234_1.thumb.jpg.de08f03de236ca5a72ac49f41c29e80d.jpg

20200720211254_1.thumb.jpg.f5e0d2e0c7f0f13be97812fbd2106949.jpg

20200720211258_1.thumb.jpg.e184839f5f0433fbfb7a428a82dd24de.jpg

Ha ha great post. I'm going to try jump on most evenings, so we can maybe make a plan to meet up around a particular town and start a base.
I'm going to have a review of the map today to see where's best. If you have any preferences let me know!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm going to try to get online today around 3 PM EST, 8 PM your time.  I'd like to work our way toward Stary Sober and see if we can get some food.  I'm on the verge of starving.  
I'll be on, let's head to Stary! [emoji846]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

19 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Anyone else up for the adventure?  

@GazzaGarratt @Diddums 

Would love to mate. Hoping internet connection can hold as its hampered me doing really anything this week.

I'm having that issue that Lee had the other day, but mine is doing it with the Modular Vest mod.  I can't seem to get it straightened out.  [emoji53] 
When that happened to Lee, I got him to go to DayZ and unload the mod, then go to the DZSA launcher to reinstall it!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

When that happened to Lee, I got him to go to DayZ and unload the mod, then go to the DZSA launcher to reinstall it!

Delete which folder?  😜

I'll give that a try.  Thanks, Phil. 

So, I'm not sure if I'll be on again until Sunday.  I'm headed out to the camper for the weekend.  With that being said, should someone pack up the FG camp and then unpack it, so that it "belongs" to someone else and the timer can be reset on when it would disappear?  Just in case I'm not back in time to visit it and refresh the timer.  Thoughts?  

1 minute ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Delete which folder?  😜

I'll give that a try.  Thanks, Phil. 

So, I'm not sure if I'll be on again until Sunday.  I'm headed out to the camper for the weekend.  With that being said, should someone pack up the FG camp and then unpack it, so that it "belongs" to someone else and the timer can be reset on when it would disappear?  Just in case I'm not back in time to visit it and refresh the timer.  Thoughts?  

It might be an idea for one of us to unpack it, good shout!

Have a great weekend man🤗

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Myself and Lee had a little trip to the north west airfield last night.

So much loot there it is incredible, and we only touched one small corner of it.

I picked up an SKS and MPX, Lee picked up an M4 and we both have humongous backpacks.

Lee has also put a camo net on out tent :)

When we're back on need to focus on food first, then raiding that airfield!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Nice job guys!  

I got on for a little bit last night.  Ended up traveling around in the dark for the first time.  That was interesting.  Made finding our newly camo tent pretty tricky!  Haha.  

I went back to Stary Sobor and ended up finding an SKS, a sweet backpack, and a M1 SOCOM (still need a magazine for it)!   

I should be able to play today around the same time as usual.  I'm down for getting some food and hitting up the airfield.