Community Calendar: FG Fridays - New MW CoD

Event Title: FG Fridays - New MW CoD
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 07/17/2020 08:00 PM

A few days notice, plenty of time to get the game updated and have a huge MW partay! This is for the new MW not the remastered version.

NOTE - MAKE SURE YOU TURN THE GAME ON AND GET INTO THE MENUS AS YOU MAY HAVE AN EXTRA MAP PACK DOWNLOAD TO GET!! CoD is a nightmare for this!

Grab a drink and jump on in! RSVP so we know who's in!!

FG Fridays - New MW CoD

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

Motherfucking consoles, fucking cunts, the lot of them. Luckily Rachel @tronic44 gave me a heads up about having to fire up corrodoory to get it to install all the latest updates because... yanno... we can't automate these things.

We have a fucking rover on Mars, men on the moon, we've discovered the Higgs Boson, and a bloke floating around in a Tesla Roadster in space, we're bringing internet to even the most rural parts of the world with motherfucking satellites but we can't automate a fucking software update.

Ladies and gentlemen, consoles. 

PS this whinge is completely unnecessary as it's updated thanks to Rachel but I never miss an opportunity to have a little moan. 

banlol.png

It's pure laziness from them, so they just release one update for all players instead of two (one for Warzone only and one for full game players)

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk