Razer Headset

ting3063

Hi 

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum, we have been given a Razer Threseher 7.1 headset for the Xbox one, the only problem we have is that the wireless base station is missing, are there any alternative base units that are compatiable with this headset, we have emailed the manufacturer Razer but had very little help from customer support, I can't believe that these headsets sell for £200 plus but if the base unit fails that there are no replacements units to allow the headset to be used wirelessly.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

33 minutes ago, ting3063 said:

Hi 

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum, we have been given a Razer Threseher 7.1 headset for the Xbox one, the only problem we have is that the wireless base station is missing, are there any alternative base units that are compatiable with this headset, we have emailed the manufacturer Razer but had very little help from customer support, I can't believe that these headsets sell for £200 plus but if the base unit fails that there are no replacements units to allow the headset to be used wirelessly.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

base-station-chroma-og-image.jpg
WWW.RAZER.COM

A  multi-function headset stand with a 3-port USB 3.0 hub for maximum...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Done a bit of quick research and can see that this doesn't use Bluetooth like every other headset in the world because Xbox, which leaves you shit out of luck sadly. If you plug in the cable, does it show up? There must be a way to get it to work, however this might be at the cost of the wirelessness of it. 

banlol.png