Hello friends!

RedBeardCG

Welcome to FG @RedBeardCG ! (Collier I believe is it?) I know you've joined the Destiny group already so looking forward to some good runs in at some point in the future!

Make sure you take a look around and get involved where you can, we dabble in lots of stuff and have as much funsies along the way. The new PC build sounds interesting man, what games do you intend to play on there? I've recently got hooked with @phil bottle @tronic44 and @Greboth on Green Hell, a gorgeous survival game.

Hope you enjoy bud! 😎👍

Hey!  Sorry for the late reply.  Work has been picking back up.

When I built my computer I went a bit ham...since I need one for work I could get partially reimbursed.  I put together a system with an intel core i9-9900k, an NVME SDD, and an NVIDIA 2080 super.  So far the only game I've been playing much of on my PC is Divinity Original Sin 2, which is just as good as everyone has said.  

When I built my computer I went a bit ham...since I need one for work I could get partially reimbursed.  I put together a system with an intel core i9-9900k, an NVME SDD, and an NVIDIA 2080 super.  So far the only game I've been playing much of on my PC is Divinity Original Sin 2, which is just as good as everyone has said.  
Nice build man[emoji122][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, RedBeardCG said:

Nice man! Div 2 has always been well received with a few here and what i've seen elsewhere (although never played it myself). There's a bunch of us that do try stuff out, so be sure to check Green Hell like I said previously but also I find Sea of Thieves great in a group. Do you play/interested in many survival games at all?

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice man! Div 2 has always been well received with a few here and what i've seen elsewhere (although never played it myself). There's a bunch of us that do try stuff out, so be sure to check Green Hell like I said previously but also I find Sea of Thieves great in a group. Do you play/interested in many survival games at all?

I'll definitely check it out!  I'm interested in survival games but haven't played many of them...Subnautica is about the only one I spent a lot of time with and I had an awesome time playing through that.   I've seen some Sea Of Thieves gameplay and it also looks great.  I signed up for Gamepass on PC so I'll have to download it at some point.