FiveM

looking for active members to join our FiveM community GM-Roleplay we have active police NHS mafia and more also you can get pets apartments and custom jobs the server is updates regularly and we are all friendly active staff

Sorry, not gonna be spamming places elsewhere in this band camp. I should've realised my fatal error and how awesome the FG family is.

Thanks for realising so quickly Terri that FG is the home of all homes so hope you can stay and feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing you won't ask something like that again 🤗

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks for realising so quickly Terri that FG is the home of all homes so hope you can stay and feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing you won't ask something like that again 🤗

what do you mean ? can I not post about this ?

1 minute ago, Terri 1 said:

what do you mean ? can I not post about this ?

This is a unique community of gamers. A family, you could say. Where people get to know each other and help out where they can. Registering just to ask people to join a random separate gaming community isn't allowed. I'm sure you'd hate it if I did the same on yours? Like I said, we're building something unique here for many years after being here for many years already and we endorse people's ideas once they become a trusted FGer. You're welcome to stay but maybe get involved in the community first and create an intro before you spam your hidden agenda on people. That's not how you build trust up in the world, is it? We're going into the GM roleplay sector anyway so maybe you and all your crew can join the FG ranks on the next one thats created?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This is a unique community of gamers. A family, you could say. Where people get to know each other and help out where they can. Registering just to ask people to join a random separate gaming community isn't allowed. I'm sure you'd hate it if I did the same on yours? Like I said, we're building something unique here for many years after being here for many years already and we endorse people's ideas once they become a trusted FGer. You're welcome to stay but maybe get involved in the community first and create an intro before you spam your hidden agenda on people. That's not how you build trust up in the world, is it? We're going into the GM roleplay sector anyway so maybe you and all your crew can join the FG ranks on the next one thats created?

YES I get that I didn't know could you not add a fivem discussion forum