Greetings and Salutations

wh1skeyactual

5 hours ago, wh1skeyactual said:

Hello Everyone!

New addition to the crew here - I primarily play Destiny these days with the occasional Warzone thrown in for flavor. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey Troy! Glad you made it across man, hopefully we've got many night of Destiny to come 😄 but like George @G_dub52  says, you should totally get in on some FG Fridays. I'm sure on the other days George and the rest of the crew can get some Warzone in, love being a magpie in that game (possible every game, but hey, who doesn't love finding and picking up shiny shit! 😀)

Welcome to FG bud and I hope you enjoy your stay. Get involved where you can!

welcome whiskey I know I have had the privilege of jamming some games with you in destiny so far! We sure have destroyed some people thats for sure. I know a lot of people are all over the place at the moment with everything going on but there is a lot of stuff going on in the background for a lot fun crazy activities 😜 also welcome to the crazy family you'll fit in just fine! Also @GazzaGarratt we gotta get you off the hunt so we can slam some iron banner with you this week so you can show troy your crayon eatting abilities mate!