Funny conversations

Just thought I'd start this topic as I couldn't find another thread to latch onto. So, here's a place for you to recount funny conversations you've had either at work of at home which have given you a laugh.

So, while chewing the fat with our office cleaner this morning, he was bemoaning the fact that his missus has had him decorating whenever he has any free time.

The conversation went.

Me: "How are you doing Ricky?"

Cleaner: "The missus is killing me with all this decorating, she's never happy!!"

Me: "Yeah I know, the more you give the more they want".

Cleaner: "Yeah, but she never says that in bed"!! 🤣

The funniest one that stands out for me was chatting to a friend at work about Escape to the Chateau and Dick Strawbridge.  Now this is the type of person who gets louder and more animated if they're talking about something they like.  I can't remember the exact conversation but it did end with them saying "I love Dick" rather loudly in the middle of an office.  Then shortly afterwards adding "I'll be watching some Dick later".

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Another one this morning.

Background, one of the guys on the shop floor has done a week's intensive driver training course. 

So, this morning, I go to the vending machine as 2 of the shop floor team arrive for work, one of them being the driver trainee. The conversation went.

Me: Morning chaps!! How's it going then Schumacher??

Driver trainee: Yeah not bad.

Other colleague: He's about as brain dead as Schumacher!!