Community Calendar: FG Poker Tournament 2

Event Title: FG Poker Tournament 2
Event Author: LordBaguette
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 07/04/2020 08:00 PM

Second FG poker tournament. Moved to Saturdays going forward 

FG Poker Tournament 2

Details on how to join below - if you have already joined the club, skip to registering to the tournament step

Apologies, due to gambling law issues, Americans wont be able to join

NEXT TOURNAMENT SATURDAY 4TH JULY 8.00PM GMT

Instructions for access:

Download PokerStars client from:

7800-pokerstars-tournament Online Poker – Play Poker Games at PokerStars

WWW.POKERSTARS.UK

Join PokerStars today - the world's best online poker room with best tournaments anywhere online. Great offers for new players, don't miss out!

Register an account

Once registered see below instructions for joining the Home Club

Join a Home Games club
  1. Click on the Home Games tab in the main lobby. Bottom right of home page, click more then home games
  2. Select Join a Poker Club.
  3. Enter the Club ID and Invitation Code along with your name or comment (your name or comments will only be seen by the Club Manager in order to approve your application to join the club. ...
  4. Agree to the Home Games Terms & Conditions.
  5. Select Join Club.

Club ID Is 3615216

The invitation code is fg_poker

Once in the club lobby, to view upcoming tournaments, click schedule, then at the bottom there will be a list of tournaments. Click the tournament, and then register to join. This must be done prior to the starting time of the tournament.

The next tournament I have set up is for July 4th at 8PM UK Time. Buy in is 5.50 pounds, with 1 optional rebuy if you get knocked out early. This will be the first test run tournament, so hopefully will go okay, may edit some of the blind times etc if it ends up being too long. I can change the tournament time if people aren't happy with it

If you want to chat and play, we will use the FG discord room FG Lounge

Let me know if you need any assistance in joining the club and / or tournament

Good luck all!

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

cba

16 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Why is there no voting buttons?

But whatevs, I’m in.  It was a great laugh last time.  Are we playing the same rules as before? £5 buy in wasn’t it?

I’m also hoping I have a bit more luck this time around.

Tom @LordBaguette  in his excitement in organising just missed off the RSVP addition which i've just added so you can RSVP on the event now all!

Nice one for putting the next one up Tommy Batch Man 🤗

12 hours ago, Greboth said:

Why is there no voting buttons?

But whatevs, I’m in.  It was a great laugh last time.  Are we playing the same rules as before? £5 buy in wasn’t it?

I’m also hoping I have a bit more luck this time around.

Made it slower but buy ins are same 

cba

10 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

Made it slower but buy ins are same 

Can you put the details of how to register and buy in on the Calendar event pleeeaase 😀

I know we have to pre-register so we're all in so probably helpful for people to know what to do first if they haven't played already.

@G_dub52 , not seen @TonyAE86  lately. Can you give him a nudge to see if he can join on Saturday?

@Middle Class Caveman @Diddums, @tronic44 you all still able to join again?

It'd be ace to see some new faces here too! @Dan94  definite worth the laugh for a few hours like we spoke in your PPR. I fancy @techno  Gary could rinse us all if he could work out how to join!

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@G_dub52 , not seen @TonyAE86  lately. Can you give him a nudge to see if he can join on Saturday?

It'd be ace to see some new faces here too! @Dan94  definite worth the laugh for a few hours like we spoke in your PPR. I fancy @techno  Gary could rinse us all if he could work out how to join!

Can I keep my winnings this time @GazzaGarratt??

signatures small.jpg

23 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hey Lee,

Tony will be joining me on my camping travels so also won't be available to join in the fun and games this time.

Next time thoughf or sure!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

15 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Can I keep my winnings this time @GazzaGarratt??

You can always keep your winnings....in your favourite friends pocket 😎

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Oh hell yeah, I’ll be there

Surweeeet!

9 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

Hey Lee,

Tony will be joining me on my camping travels so also won't be available to join in the fun and games this time.

Next time though or sure!

Ah, no worries, sounds like a good weekend away for you lot still! Need to put a rod up is ass and starting seeing that sexy mofo around here and online more often! 👊

As I said before  to anyone else thinking of joining, don't be scared if you don't know much about Poker, its a fun little night where its something completely different. Definitely a chilled evening in the FG Virtual Pub! 🍺