What do you want to get involved in?

What FG bits would you like to support/give dedicated feedback to?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

See and read the following post here first:

Now select any or all of the above that you might want to help and get involved in. You can write more info below if there's you're thinking something is missing or want to explain what part you want to be involved in more.

Thanks All!

I ticked merch and other as now the funny business is out the way with my pc I’ll be getting back to the logo’s.  I’m not sure what stuff you need for merch but seems more my expertise than the rest.

We’ve also spoken about the guides before but I think now is a good time to actually pull my finger out and do them. Current plans are to do the Minecraft ones properly and not just buried in a random thread.  Though I’ve got some stuff to add to them and to learn myself how some mods work.

I’ve also though about doing a racing one, I’m far from the fastest drivers around but I’ve been doing it a long time and can share my knowledge.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I have a limited skillset but I would love to get involved and pitch in where I can. Basically I will try and do anything if someone needs a hand to make this awesome site even better!

I have ticked the 4 that I feel I may be able to help in but as I say even if its just a minor thing that needs support Im always here 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I'm down to help out wherever I possibly can Lee if your on today I got something I can possibly talk to you about that you might like or just idea. Also I know the times have been a little crazy and everyone has been going through everything a little differently and I will say this from personal experience I battle with daily anxiety depression and bi polar daily and this virus and isolation doesn't help so if anyone wants to just text talk or just kick back and game let me know because the worst thing is to feel alone in this. You have all been great to me and my misses your all family to me. Even though I have been around for a couple of months your all a great people! Even though some don't play Destiny I like how you guys jump in just to say hello and check up on each other its a great experience and its so greatly appreciated!

Due to the limited time I have, I’ve only ticked the charity stream. If I just focus on one thing, then I’m more likely going to do it rather than spreading myself thin.

How ever I will continue to attempt to make some videos.

I'm not in the position to commit to anything right now unfortunately, work's mental, got exams coming up, and I'm not in the right frame of mind to be letting people down. I'll post up when shit cools down again 🙂

banlol.png

Need something to focus on. Hot me up with requests. I'm thinking post covid meet where I get mad drunk.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I will try and help where I can, but availability is limited. I'm trying to cover for 5 colleagues owing to furlough, so struggling to have time to wipe my arse, which is tricky seeing as there's a broom handle stuck up there while I sweep the floor as well!! Note the pissed off tone in that statement! Anyway, seeing as this place is a good distraction I'll try and chip in as best as I can.

I've ticked that too, I'm more than happy to reach out to charities that I've worked with before to see if they are happy that we do this and it will probably be posted on the websites of said companies.

Due to the limited time I have, I’ve only ticked the charity stream. If I just focus on one thing, then I’m more likely going to do it rather than spreading myself thin.

How ever I will continue to attempt to make some videos.

Via the FG App

This has been a fantastic response everyone, don't underestimate how much I appreciate every single one of them ❤️ The poll will remain 'open' for a while so more people that haven't seen this yet can still contribute and give their thoughts. I'm going to get cracking on how to start each area of suggestion with everyone that has raised an interest. I'll try and set that up starting today and over the next 1-3 days so watch this space.

I'm not going underestimate the amount of stuff I've called out and my main hope is to keep each one flowing as best as we can. That's where you guys come in!

To try and get some momentum and keep it going, I've created new support roles for the following:

Merch Support - for Merchandise

Pages Support - for Homepage and New Game Spaces

Guides Support - for Guides & Tips

Recruitment Support - for Old Veteran FGers and New FG Recruits

Socials Support - for FG Gaming Schedules, FG Charity Streams and FG Socials

I think bringing a few into the same pots will mean a few are easier to maintain that way and make more sense over time to the ones that have asked to get involved in some capacity. They'll be corresponding elements that you guys will see if you raised your hand to help out. This can help track conversations and drive stuff to happen. I still want as much as we can shared with everyone at FG so once stuff and decisions have been made we can then get more threads and posts up in general sections so everyone is kept in the loop.

Thanks also to the few that have offered general support along the way and/or can't support right now. The door has and always will be open to keep helping where possible.

This is an attempt to make shit happen. If anyone wants to get involved stuff all you have to do is ask and we can try and get you involved where possible. Not all things will work and that is okay. I'd rather us all try because if we don't try, we'll never know how to get better and help more people.

Outside of all of this, don't forget we have a Suggestions Tracker here (also can be accessed via the 'More' menu). We should always strive to get as many suggestions as we can that the FG family can achieve together, system changes, etc so don't feel frightened to put some up.

All below, your profile roles have been updated on the specific ones you asked to support - i'll nudge you all to show you where stuff is shortly.

@Greboth @MrBiron  @FallenDark200  @Middle Class Caveman  @fg_cal  @Misneach_  @Mikepjbell  @Nutcuttlit  @slamminbones  @G_dub52  @crispymorgan

GGFG 👊

On 6/29/2020 at 12:56 PM, Diddums said:

I'm not in the position to commit to anything right now unfortunately, work's mental, got exams coming up, and I'm not in the right frame of mind to be letting people down. I'll post up when shit cools down again 🙂

This where I'm at.  I love this place.  I love you all.  But my life has gotten incredibly busy.  I rarely have time to check in.  I don't want to commit to anything and not follow through.  I like the merchandise idea.  I'd definitely buy some stuff.  But like I said, this new position at work is just too time consuming.  Im on call a lot and what little frew time I have, Im usually at the lake with my family.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png