Dr Disrespect Permanently Banned From Twitch

Nobody knows why

acastro_200311_3934_DrDisrespect_0001.jp
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

Twitch signaled permanent bans were coming following stories of harassment and sexual misconduct.

Subs cancelled and emotes withdrawn.  First thoughts is that it's something serious but then again Twitch will ban for non-female streamers for no reason so who knows. A big streamer recently got banned because they supposedly filed inside of a bathroom when actually it was the locker room to secure valuables at a karting track. 

I watched the end of his last stream. Looks at his phone and then goes really weird. He started talking about how he liked David Icke and some other random stuff and then it ends abruptly.

Weird[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I watched the end of his last stream. Looks at his phone and then goes really weird. He started talking about how he liked David Icke and some other random stuff and then it ends abruptly.

Weirdemoji848.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Indeed. Really weird. He knew something went down very badly. About the last minute I think is enough to watch, i just skipped to that bit.

Brime has shown up a few days ago and has blown over the last few hours as a potential streamer competitive site. Not even a website just yet...

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

He only recently signed a bumper new deal with Twitch so I'd be surprised it was anything related to another platform but who knows, where money is involved anything can happen.

What I've learned from a lot of YouTubers is even if you are a millionaire and have a steady income coming in; they will still look for other ways to make even more money even if it's shady, scams their own subscribers or downright illegal. I am staggered at the poor ethics, entitlement and greed in some of these content creators where even earning a guaranteed $500.000 a month at worst isn't enough. 

It was a little bit funny watching the social media pop off with crazy anxiety because they all needed to know the inside gossip on why he was banned. You could clearly see the reason 'why?!' means that many people are barely surviving to breathe without knowing this extremely important and critical news. Ahh, the difference between life and death for a Social Media addict 😂

On 6/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

What I've learned from a lot of YouTubers is even if you are a millionaire and have a steady income coming in; they will still look for other ways to make even more money even if it's shady, scams their own subscribers or downright illegal. I am staggered at the poor ethics, entitlement and greed in some of these content creators where even earning a guaranteed $500.000 a month at worst isn't enough. 

Aka Syndicate & TmarTn...

On 6/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

If it was something criminal or involving someone else then it would have been disclosed in the public interest already. 

That is not true. Court transcripts can be sealed, or it might have been settled before a filing. Private settlements are not required to be disclosed and are often sealed as part of the settlement.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

That is not true. Court transcripts can be sealed, or it might have been settled before a filing. Private settlements are not required to be disclosed and are often sealed as part of the settlement.

Lots of people already know what it is regarding so I can't see it being anything like this. If it was, people would spout off because NDA's hold little merit now and there isn't many courts that would be willing to orchestrate such a thing when it is of a criminal nature. Private things are never private these days either.