Community Calendar: COD modern warfare

Event Title: COD modern warfare
Event Author: Misneach_
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 06/26/2020 08:00 PM

We will be playing cod custom games please join. Your fav Matty... EagleEye

COD modern warfare

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

Make sure you put your name down on the event @G_dub52  @Greboth @slamminbones  and everyone else so Matty knows who's coming! Nice one for putting something up Matty @Misneach_ 😍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Dunno, this @Misneach_ geezer is a bit of a character, with a confusing Irish name that you pronounce Mish Knack or Mish Knock, I forget. And he ain't even shovel & pick as we used to say. Very confusing. By the way, in irish, to have misneach, is to have bottle. Spooky. Mind blown.

Yeah go on then😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Dunno, this @Misneach_ geezer is a bit of a character, with a confusing Irish name that you pronounce Mish Knack or Mish Knock, I forget. And he ain't even shovel & pick as we used to say. Very confusing. By the way, in irish, to have misneach, is to have bottle. Spooky. Mind blown.

Yeah go on then😁

The player Formerly known as Misneach.... lol as @GazzaGarratt says that’ll be mine name forever. Wouldn’t you know I tried to change it on the forum and he rejected the name change. Lol jk

29 minutes ago, Misneach_ said:

Thanks to everyone who logged on for a bit of games, I loved it. Hope they have war zone custom games at some point and I will setup a night for them if they do. GG’s FG

Honestly mate, it was way better than I expected because lately the newest games seem to not really support our bug FG Friday nights but it was such a good laugh. One in the Chamber is sooooooo good. So intense and funny at the same time, good change up and we needed another mode alongside Gun Game. I actually felt that the team games worked well too. Probably need to look at the settings and maybe set some specific games up so we can play that again.

And shipment was just as insane as it usually is when we've played it on other CoDs 😂 Nice one Matt, the fact you put effort in beforehand and checked to see how to do the modes and custom matches massively helped - nice to see someone else think of a large MP game for Fridays which I appreciated very muchly 😄❤️

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb