Steam Summer Sale 2020

phil bottle

Sale is expected to start tomorrow and last until 9 July.

I spunked a bit of my budget on the PS4 last night but I'll be looking for bargains.

If Green Hell is on sale, I highly recommend it [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I have some funds in my wallet but at this time, I'm not really looking for anything much. I could probably predict most of the prices anyway and without flash sales, there's no massive surprises now as what you see day one is what you get throughout. I am more intrigued by what silly event game they are going to do! TLOU2 is keeping me busy plus I still have a bit of a backlog but we shall see.

56 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Sale is expected to start tomorrow and last until 9 July.

I spunked a bit of my budget on the PS4 last night but I'll be looking for bargains.

If Green Hell is on sale, I highly recommend it [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention]

I'll take a look bud.

What did you spunk on the PS4 might I ask?

Points shop has stacks of profile customisation options available 

social_media.jpg
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Get points for shopping on Steam or by contributing to the Steam Community. Use your points to customize your Steam presence or...

You get points based on your previous spend and what you buy in the sale. 

I have some funds in my wallet but at this time, I'm not really looking for anything much. I could probably predict most of the prices anyway and without flash sales, there's no massive surprises now as what you see day one is what you get throughout. I am more intrigued by what silly event game they are going to do! TLOU2 is keeping me busy plus I still have a bit of a backlog but we shall see.

Too hot the last couple of days to game much, other than a bit of driving but I've seen some nice deals. Site is very slow right now though so I'll check properly tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg