Season 11 (Season of Arrival) Current Tips & Guides

FallenDark200

SO I'm gonna start doing this hopefully every week adding new stuff to this page when new updates come out for this season as well as guides or tips for the best way to do things in this season to progress. Ill also be maybe making a raid tip guide with @Teenwolf25  and @GazzaGarratt but i need everyone to let me know if this going to me good information to bring back new and old players into the game. Us few did a crown of sorrow today and for @Forty6_N_two  and Alex first time they did great 👍 but off topic there so give me some feedback on what you guys wanna see in here and maybe some others can give me some feedback as well but the first thing im going to post in here is a tip guide for the new prophecy dungeon for doing it solo as well with other players so anyone who hasn't done it yet spoiler alert🙈

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to Season 11 (Season of Arrival) Current Tips & Guides

This weeks update. Nerf to the new extoic witherhoard but from testing is still very very good. Several other small bugs for this new season has been fixed there are couple more bugs for them to fix but the last interference mission can be accessed as well. OH and who ever has been waiting for the selfie emote grab it now in the store for brightdust!

Here is the link for this weeks twab. Here coming up we shall have iron banner back yet again with 2 reprised weapons and older weapons dropping at level for this season so get prepared and let's go knock em down!

For all my titan mains or crayon eaters gotta see how broken yet again these extoics are! Insane dps for little effort going into the build is insane give it a try i know i might be able to talk @GazzaGarratt in maybe trying it out!

4 minutes ago, FallenDark200 said:

For all my titan mains or crayon eaters gotta see how broken yet again these extoics are! Insane dps for little effort going into the build is insane give it a try i know i might be able to talk @GazzaGarratt in maybe trying it out!

I've never tried Wormgod Caress but I may need to now! It's also using a few mods that I might not have like Solar Plex. I'll check out what I have tonight to see if I can replicate it.

37 minutes ago, FallenDark200 said:

@GazzaGarratt the solar plex is in the last slot of the seasonal artifact mods so you should have it if not should be close. Also thats really the only mod you need.

Ah perfect! I imagine this will help in the new dungeon then 👍