Season 11 - Current Meta - Go To Weapons & Armour

GazzaGarratt

Each season we should check to see what is decent to get your hands on to help us know what to look out for or/and grind for. You might want to add any connecting builds that work e.g. Guns that have become awesome to use because of mods from the Artefact, etc.

Lets hear what you think we need to go for!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few guns from this season that i'm finding are working well and are seriously good to use:

False Promises - New gun available this season from the Recaster at Drifter. You have to give it some time when using because the slow fire rate is something to get used to. However, with Subsistence (filling up your mag from reserves on kills) and Swashbuckler (increased damage after kills with it or melee kills) is a good combination for PvE this season. Plus Anti-Barrier Mods for Champions is on Auto Rifles so an added bonus.

False Promises.jpg

Gnawing Hunger - The PvP beast right now! I think this build though is actually extremely good in PvE. Maybe others have a better PvP option due to perks? Tap the Trigger works well for PvP but Demolitionist is great for returning grenade energy.

Gnawing Hunger PvE.jpg

Xenophage - I love Machine Guns and this is one of the best all round Exotics to use. Just because it has 13 in the mag doesn't matter in the slightest as it feels like the gun that Rocket builds in Guardians of the Galaxy when they try to blow up Ronin. Every shot is super powerful and great at high end-game activities.

Xenophage.jpg

Temptations Hook - The two new available swords from the season pass don't just look ridiculously cool, but Swords are still in a powerful place since Season 10. What you are looking for is Whirlwind Blade that increases damage over time with continuous sword strikes and also Jagged Edge (both circled in red below). Jagged Edge also increases damage at the cost of sword ammo. I think this is one perk off the ultimate God Roll - if it has Relentless Strikes, it would increase damage through the aforementioned 2 perks, and this would return Sword ammo when landing 3 light attacks in a short period.

Temptations Hook.jpg

Maybe others have some better swords or perks on guns that are working for them this Season?

I’ve got the same roll on my gnawing that you’ve got on your false promise. It’s a beast in either or.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*