Season of Arivals

FallenDark200

So as of now the new season has been out for almost 2 weeks now and I must say this season is by far better then last. There is a lot of upcoming changes to Destiny 2 way to many to get into message. The next expansion is going to be huge for the game even though there taking a lot old content out and almost starting anew. I want as family to maybe to use this to maybe discuss ideas or good tips or tid bits for old players and even new or existing. I know at one point whoever has played the game has loved it or experienced something thats not forgettable and I want us FG'ers to have many moments as that. As the new season kicks off we have a brand new Dungeon which is beautiful and hardcore at the same time putting a lot of skill into it to clear it. Myself @Riff Machine  @Teenwolf25  @Forty6_N_two  @GazzaGarratt @Reaper  and ajay will be running it or helping old players to power level up or to try out this new activity. If anyone that wants to enjoy the older content now is the time to do it as bungie will be "vaulting" this content to make way for new. Also the new expansion is bringing a hole new subclass that hasn't been done since D1 😳 also big spoiler yesterday there bringing back hawkmoon in this expansion as well. So let's end on an amazing note hope to here from all my lads have a blessed one thanks for being an amazing group of friends and family!

Anyone who is also wanting to maybe catch an exotic exclusive they missed in previous seasons this would be the time to start now. You get an item called an exotic cipher you can exchange for a exotic weapon or as well get an additional engram drop from xur but if your all caught up I suggest holding onto it because of the expansion in the fall. Also if you didn't know anything about this season you can farm a lot of the older weapons or new ones in the machine called the recaster. It is a brilliant idea that they could grow on as well. Many people including myself are enjoying the new builds you can do with the mods! Also the new public event is very gambit like with a lot of champion enemies so its pretty hardcore at times as well. Im curious on if anyone has any crazy build ideas yet for this season.