Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed AGAIN!

They followed the disappointing news with a positive message, even though i don't think many were annoyed at all. Looks like your PS4 copy will get a Day one patch so you can play the game on your PS5 for no more money. A nice sweetener if you buy early and PS5 comes out around the similar time of launch.

image.png

Just watched the full 25 minute presentation and I must admit, I have seen many of these events over the years but this has to be one of the worst. I have never been so bored in all my life. It mainly focused on the 'Braindance' feature which looks dull as fuck

We did get a new trailer though

I'm a bit up and down about this game. The hype and expectation gets annoying sometimes and I hate being manipulated.
Time will tell if its good or not but yeah, it isn't the second coming. The Stone Rose's already did that and it was underrated.

I do hope it's as good as the hype suggests, as it's on a pretty high pedestal already... and I remember Andromeda [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I'm a bit up and down about this game. The hype and expectation gets annoying sometimes and I hate being manipulated.
Time will tell if its good or not but yeah, it isn't the second coming. The Stone Rose's already did that and it was underrated.

I do hope it's as good as the hype suggests, as it's on a pretty high pedestal already... and I remember Andromeda emoji6.png

I do think it'll be a great game but even great may not be satisfactory enough! The gun mechanics don't look all that great and yesterday's presentation highlighted a pretty mediocre gameplay inclusion which has been seen in games like Observer, Tacoma and Batman already so it's not quite as original or unique as what they media are portraying it.

Other aspects do look fantastic but my interest in the game is drifting a bit because of the delays and other things I can't quite put my finger on. I don't mind not being too hyped as then the disappointment wont be so er...disappointing!  

Without sounding completely clueless, is this a stand alone game or has there been games before it? Few guys were talking about it at work the other day, they said it was like a future type version of GTA style game. Watched the trailer and it does look good so will probably pick it up

Without sounding completely clueless, is this a stand alone game or has there been games before it? Few guys were talking about it at work the other day, they said it was like a future type version of GTA style game. Watched the trailer and it does look good so will probably pick it up
This is the first one, it's all rooted in the cyberpunk genre, and it's single player, at least initially.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg