All I know this far

Nutcuttlit

DrOk so here we go, I'm gonna try spill the beans the blazing saddle style beans on this complex yet amazingly fun game.

To start off with I'll take you through the idea of the game. It's a PVE/PVP game with perma death so it's high risk reward really gets the juices going which makes this a heart thumping ride. Regardless of what people may say this is not a battle royale game it's 100% a survival shooter, you have no obligation to engage any enemies you can simply kill AI and extract if you grinding experience on a particular weapon which if needed I can elaborate on.

Time for the nitty gritty.

AI and how to deal.

All AI have an dormant, alert and agro phase.  Agro can happen with gunshots upto 30m, jogging 10m and sprinting up to 20m iirc.

Grunts doctors and normal armoured can be hit anything from firearms to melee. Headshots are king even with a knife.

Armoured are more resilient to firearms but toss a lantern and your good. . . Especially with the new barbwire armoured, melee that badboy you'll walk away looking like imothep after bandaging.

Hounds are a little but tricky but you'll find melee is best if you do agro but best to avoid.

Meatheads any explosive will do the job but alert the entire world to your position. These guys are bullet sponges so if you wanna keep ammo for engagements don't bother.

Immolators burst into a solar flare if you inflict rending or piercing damage so best to bring some knuckle or a rifle butt to the party.

If you wanna bamboozle people though shoot it from range with a silenced weapon to create a distraction for a flank. He will burn out and die if you do this too so win win.

Water devils or general noodles as I call them have a range of about 20m so you can sneak through if you have no other choice. If you do kill one another respawns pretty quickly in the same space so move quickly.

Bosses

So onto the bounties, the fun and exciting part.

Spider boss is weak to fire, melee and firearms.

The sweet spot for crits is the head which sounds obvious but it's actually a Han face located between the fangs slightly underneath.

Have fun with this boss as it does poison damage and a pounce attack best to hit and move. . . . . And don't stop moving.

Assassin boss is an teleporting pain in the tits, weak to same as spider but the sweet spot is the hole in his chest as half his head is already missing. This dude spawns a doppelganger that when you hit it blurrs your screen with bugs. Best tactic is two hits with melee and when you hear a metal type clang noise. If he spawns on the wall keep moving he shoots spikes which do alot of damage and cause rending.

The butcher is a flame chucking meat hook swinging loon but easily dispatched. Sweet spot for this guy is the shoulder covered in leeches not the pig face. He causes burn so don't bother with lanterns just melee and firearms. His agro phase does a huge AOE fire attack so if you hear squealing run like a logo.

All bosses can be hit with a sticky bomb if you wanna go loud and it will knock them down to 25% hp but everyone and their gran will show up to the BBQ.

I think I've covered enough for now but I will continue to update people on traits to use and effective use of darksight/bounty boost.

Stay safe, hunt well.

Some good initial info there @Nutcuttlit !

I find its a balancing act on the bosses where you want to take it out as quiet as you can but a lot of the instances you do end up having to call on firearms if there aren't enough melee weapons or lanterns around.

Is there guns or specific elements that will cause the bosses to stun themselves so you don't get hurt? A lot of the time you do end up losing health when killing a boss because they don't get stunned a lot when i've played it.

Also, is there really any difference between a knuckleduster and a knife? Seems to me I should use knuckledusters instead because immolator gets blown by the knife.

You get knock back on bosses when shooting sweet spots but not when in enrage phase. The biggest difference between knife and dusters is stamina use. Plus the knife gives rending damage for PvP

Some good initial info there [mention=1640]Nutcuttlit [/mention]!

I find its a balancing act on the bosses where you want to take it out as quiet as you can but a lot of the instances you do end up having to call on firearms if there aren't enough melee weapons or lanterns around.

Is there guns or specific elements that will cause the bosses to stun themselves so you don't get hurt? A lot of the time you do end up losing health when killing a boss because they don't get stunned a lot when i've played it.

Also, is there really any difference between a knuckleduster and a knife? Seems to me I should use knuckledusters instead because immolator gets blown by the knife.

Via the FG App

On 6/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Nutcuttlit said:

You get knock back on bosses when shooting sweet spots but not when in enrage phase.

Enrage phase?! What is this!? I've never noticed this phase on the bosses before.

On 6/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Nutcuttlit said:

Plus the knife gives rending damage for PvP

I hardly use the knife against other players as I never seem to get that close to them. The dusters feel quicker to use overall.

I hardly use the knife against other players as I never seem to get that close to them. The dusters feel quicker to use overall.
Enrage phase is when butcher starts throwing fire and running faster, when spider is quicker and does pounce attack, assassin is after taking alot of damage he spawns a decoy. Any sharp weapon or frag will do rending in PvP also.

Via the FG App

9 hours ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Enrage phase is when butcher starts throwing fire and running faster, when spider is quicker and does pounce attack, assassin is after taking alot of damage he spawns a decoy. Any sharp weapon or frag will do rending in PvP also.

Via the FG App

Ah okay, that makes sense now. I've really realised finding an axe is an absolute must around a boss. Saves blowing large sounding ammo away and does a considerable amount of damage to all bosses too. It seems to stun so you can also get away whilst you wit for stamina to return.

Are they any guys that take the boss down quicker?I imagine a shotgun perhaps?