Sega Game Gear Micro

J4MES OX4D

I'm all for these mini consoles coming back but I think Sega have gone a little too far especially for something that's handheld
GoNomDA88HUSsfCK7c3jc9-650-80.jpg

It comes with a device that shrinks the player down to the size of a prick, apt. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Devastated everytime I think Sega couldn't get any worse, they churn out this. Fuck Sake. At first @crispymorgan  shown me and on face value I was like, okay, interesting. It felt part true console but with part emulator. Maybe I could live with it.

But how tiny are they?!! And to pay $50 each for 4 separate consoles, then there the screen magnified which you obviously have to have because it's the screen is the size of my cock on a good day, I just sigh with disappointment.

As a Sega fanboy at heart, I'll stick to my original Game Gear. I'll find some games on ebay instead to make me feel better.

That handheld seems a little too small. The better quality screen would be a nice addition but not enough to buy one. I'm in the same boat as @GazzaGarratt and I'll stick to the original, for however long it lasts.

IuEnnZuh.jpg?1

Colours look washed out but it's just the camera having issues taking a good picture in the lighting.

2uO5f4Jh.jpg

LCYogFrh.jpg?1

3 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

That handheld seems a little too small. The better quality screen would be a nice addition but not enough to buy one. I'm in the same boat as @GazzaGarratt and I'll stick to the original, for however long it lasts.

IuEnnZuh.jpg?1

Colours look washed out but it's just the camera having issues taking a good picture in the lighting.

2uO5f4Jh.jpg

LCYogFrh.jpg?1

OMG OMG OMG. That is heaven! 🤤

16 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

That micro thing is just horrendous. Whats the actual point? Lol

Never had a game gear growing up as I was a gameboy kind of child. 

I never had one too, I actually got mine from an ex years ago!

I think celebrating anniversary's of Sega are cool but for the 60th Sega year, I don't know why they couldn't have made something similar to the mini classics that Nintendo have done - even if i do despise them as well.

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't know why they couldn't have made something similar to the mini classics that Nintendo have done - even if i do despise them as well.

Already done but they didn't release with much fanfare

1256286_R_SET?$Main768$&w=620&h=620
WWW.ARGOS.CO.UK

Buy SEGA Mega Drive Mini Retro Console at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery £3.95, or fast store collection.

Sega also have so many 'Classics' collection of games on a multitude of platforms that it makes doing consoles expensive and pointless especially as they aren't as prominent in the industry as they once was. A mini Dreamcast would be cool but doing Gamegear in the way they have is just daft and something they may regret like Sony and their dismal PS1 attempt. 

I honestly think this would be the time to make limited edition full sized consoles again with better functioning cartridges. If they can make them so they have less environmental issues then they would be so popular.

sega_ggm.png
WWW.POLYGON.COM

It comes in four colors, with four games on each handheld

Some more info and seems more like a waste of money.  4 different editions, each handheld only containing 4 games....