Merry Belated Xmas FG!

Diddums

First of all, apologies for the delay in getting this sorted, it's been a bit of a busy week, but I've finally made it!

A few side notes:

Minecraft wasn't an option unfortunately. I didn't have tons of cash and that game would've been almost double what some of the others were. 

Steam codes are impossible to get hold of, so I'm going to offer up some games and dish them out. I'll use whatever's left of the budget to buy as many games as possible, so the PC guys don't get left out compared to the console guys. 

RIOT points are a bit dodgy. Loads of sites out there that look too dodgy to attempt and finding a reliable source would've taken much longer so I've had to miss out on that this year.

I got one XBL Card for the UK and two for the US, as we seem to have more Xboxers over in the USA. There is also one more card for the USA as the exchange rate allowed for it and the US cards are worth slightly less.

GAME takes a bit to sort their act out, so I'm waiting for that to go ahead before I start loading up on Steam games. 

All in all I've spent a shade over £86, which is everything I had in the FG Paypal account plus a bit from me. 

SO WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS?

UK: 2x £10 PSN card

UK: £10 XBL Card

USA: 2x $10 PSN Card

USA: 2x $15 XBL Card

INTERNATIONAL: Various Steam games. 

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!

Ok, so pick a prize and pick a number from 1-100 and reply down below. I'll let this run for a few days and then pick some numbers. The less people I leave out, the better, but that will obviously take a few days for folks to check in. 

IF YOU HAVE TWO SYSTEMS PLEASE PICK A PRIZE FOR EACH AND A NUMBER FOR EACH. I WILL LIMIT THIS TO ONE PRIZE PER PERSON BUT OBVIOUSLY MORE SYSTEMS MEANS A HIGHER CHANCE OF WINNING.

PLEASE ADD YOUR COUNTRY SO I CAN MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THE RIGHT PRIZES!

I know most of you but you know, I'm me  ;)

Thanks for reading, thanks for making this place as awesome as it is, apologies once again for the delay and as always: STAY CLASSY FOREVER GAMING!

I love you all!

banlol.png