MrBiron

COD 2020 (Black Ops: Cold War?)

Author of the topic Posted

I really don't like the fact that health will be 150 and there is no Dead Silence again.

fart.gif

18 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I really don't like the fact that health will be 150 and there is no Dead Silence again.

I agree more so about no dead silence

Admin
On 6/29/2020 at 9:41 AM, MrBiron said:

On 6/30/2020 at 4:13 AM, techno said:

I agree more so about no dead silence

Nothing has been officially confirmed yet though has it? However, i'm with you if it does. Maybe its trying to follow the footsteps of this new one trying to be different which overall I think has been a positive step.

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nothing has been officially confirmed yet though has it? However, i'm with you if it does. Maybe its trying to follow the footsteps of this new one trying to be different which overall I think has been a positive step.

A positive step towards slot of the community and Scump rating it trash and the worst cod ever.

No dead silence is a big negative for me, I just hate the sound of my own footsteps

Dead Silence is almost a staple of the CoD multiplayer experience. Unless the sound system is absolutely on point, then it'll just be a mess like it was in MW. They'll probably say something like ''We've removed dead silence but in return you get 150 health so it bAlAnCeS itself out''

It's when they start removing tactical stuff and changing things up do they get into conceptual messes - even a couple of doors in MW literally changed how entire maps were played. All these years later and they still can't grasp the basics. 

Author of the topic Posted

The lack of Dead Silence has just completely killed MW2019 for me. I like to be able to run around the map and in that game you can't as you can be heard from miles away. I distinctly remember playing S&D with you lot one night and I lost the round because somebody was sat in a corner and they heard exactly where I was even though I was crouch walking. That just isn't fun. It doesn't suit my play-style for COD; I can play slow,tactical game (Siege, Hunt) but COD is supposed to be fast paced. I can jump on BO4 and have much more fun playing that game because DS is in the game.

fart.gif