Season 4

Dan94

Also delayed due to current events in USA.

Whilst I get the idea behind Sony etc delaying their big PS5 events and the like, I don't think anyone would really care if Season 4 was released for some shitty COD title 🤷‍♂️

I suppose it's difficult for those of us on this side of the pond to truly understand what is happening over there. However, my cynical side thinks that this delay tactic is more driven by money than ethics. If people are too engrossed in the news and all that other stuff, they aren't playing call of duty and buying micro transactions. I hope i'm wrong but activision aren't known to be the most ethical business. 

signatures small.jpg

6 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

This was inevitable 

_112859319_big.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Some console owners who cancelled a giant download to start again now face an even longer wait.

Yeah it's pretty sick, the people who cancelled have to redownload the full game. 200gb 🥺

My PS4 install was ok but the PC install was borked. I left it downloading and when I went back to it an hour later it was frozen with fuck all downloaded. Very annoying.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

45 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

My PS4 install was ok but the PC install was borked. I left it downloading and when I went back to it an hour later it was frozen with fuck all downloaded. Very annoying.

Did you get the PC download sorted? There was a video on Facebook of how to fix it by changing the capped download rate in settings and changing it back every 10 mins or so

Did you get the PC download sorted? There was a video on Facebook of how to fix it by changing the capped download rate in settings and changing it back every 10 mins or so
Ah cheers, I will try that out, gave up last night[emoji848][emoji846][emoji106][emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Has anyone else ran into full lobbies of people running the Fennec/Vector yet? Seems to be the only gun I get killed by now 😂 Fucking rediculous

Not been on much since the start of Season 4 but its no surprise if the Fennec is wrecking - it is one of the new guns after all so it has to be appealing.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

11 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Has anyone else ran into full lobbies of people running the Fennec/Vector yet? Seems to be the only gun I get killed by now 😂 Fucking rediculous

Just levelling it up atm in MP and it’s absolutely ridiculous 🤣 reminds me of the scorpion in BO2 in the way it blows through ammo.

Definitely not what I remember the vector being at least

APmVvKG.gif

5 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

Just levelling it up atm in MP and it’s absolutely ridiculous 🤣 reminds me of the scorpion in BO2 in the way it blows through ammo.

Definitely not what I remember the vector being at least

Currently levelling it myself, but not really sure if I like it or not... I by far prefer the Mp5, mp7 or striker 45.

14 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Currently levelling it myself, but not really sure if I like it or not... I by far prefer the Mp5, mp7 or striker 45.

It has moments where it rips through everything but there is a noticeable point in range where it falls off a cliff and suddenly you are shooting marshmallows. 

Doesn’t help that there appears to be an issue with horizontal aim assist on ps4 right now which isn’t helping things 🤨

APmVvKG.gif