This Friyay!

Ehrmahgehrd Diddums is a noob, what do?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I spent the week shoving FFXIV down everyone's throats, only to discover that it's not gonna work because reasons (need paid accounts to party up, and even then need level 15 before coming out of the starting zones). 

So, we need something new. Lolliott ( @Middle Class Caveman ) suggested CoD WW2 as it's free on the PSN store this week, whatcha fink? 

Will hafta download tonight though in preparation. 

@GazzaGarratt @J&B  @Nutcuttlit  @slamminbones  @tronic44 @Stretch616  @LordBaguette

banlol.png

LOL.

The only reason we get burned out on games is we play them week after week. So as much as some people have gotten tired of GTA and COD MWR, its those that we haven't played in a while.

If we add more games to the pool like we have done lately, it means we don't have to get too tired of GTA, CoD or even Wreckfest which is new and frickin awesome.

The more we have, the better it is imo. Cos you're all lovely

cunts. 😀

2 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I've not played actually new cod on multiplayer. Also siege lols?

You know I'd happily play Siege. But I think it takes too much concentration for most people on here 🤣

fart.gif

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

LOL.

The only reason we get burned out on games is we play them week after week. So as much as some people have gotten tired of GTA and COD MWR, its those that we haven't played in a while.

If we add more games to the pool like we have done lately, it means we don't have to get too tired of GTA, CoD or even Wreckfest which is new and frickin awesome.

The more we have, the better it is imo. Cos you're all lovely

cunts. 😀

Wreckfest gives me a fuckin banging migraine for some reason. Mwr is a pile of infuriating steamy stuff imo. I'll happily play ww2 because the weaponry is far better. 

Ok well let me fix this situation then: We're doing WW2 😄 

Uncle Euan said he might even show up so it's the least we can do. 

Also, you're welcome to organize R6 nights on Fridays, but it's the one night I enjoy a jolly good drink and fuck playing that when I'm pissed. 

Anyway. Go download WW2, let's do it! 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Uncle Euan said he might even show up so it's the least we can do. 

In that case I'll put myself down as a "maybe" as well...about time we heard his dulcet tones again

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork