Call of Duty WWII is free!

11 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

On the PS Plus store call of duty WWII is currently free. It’s a brilliant game and has been supported long after its cycle with great guns and maps etc.

well worth grabbing!

Good call, I may well get this to mix things up a bit 👍

You are a man of great influence [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention], make this happen!

Ha ha I'm just a monkey, meanwhile the organ grinder of the south is on a final fantasy online friday night mission this week [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Sadly that may end up down the pan, as it seems you can't party up on trial accounts. 

It's also a LOT of game to take in, coupled with the fact it's subscription based, will mean it'll only hold a few of us. I'm all over it already, it's awesome. 

@Middle Class Caveman  create an event for WWII on Friday, if I can pull myself away from FFXIV long enough I'll hop on.

banlol.png

5 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I've pulled a few strings, WW2 here we come emoji41.pngemoji28.png

A few strings? Is that what you call a cricket bat to the face? 

banlol.png

Have they added more maps? I seem to remember it launched with only 8 or so maps and got stale real quick. Progression, guns & everything else was cool though, just the maps let it down.

The 'war' game mode was super fun to play in a party.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, phil bottle said:

There was Carentan map, plus two dlc map packs, one was called Resistance but can't remember the other.

the sandbox map is free and has a 25/7 playlist.

was a lovely throwback on Friday!

signatures small.jpg

35 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

Safe to say this is (in my opinion) the worst COD to date. Even FG Friday didn't make it fun for me. It's been deleted and will never insult my PS4 again.

*Laughs in COD Ghost's!

6 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

*Laughs in COD Ghost's!

I loved COD ghosts! I actually skipped advanced warfare and played ghosts for another year, was awesome!

6 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Safe to say this is (in my opinion) the worst COD to date. Even FG Friday didn't make it fun for me. It's been deleted and will never insult my PS4 again.

This makes me sad @MrBiron but to each their own!

signatures small.jpg

3 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I loved COD ghosts! I actually skipped advanced warfare and played ghosts for another year, was awesome!

This makes me sad @MrBiron but to each their own!

I just couldn't get along with Ghosts. I have said this many times.

To me it was absolute dogshit. Think I even lasted till January before I retired from COD because of Ghost's.

Didn't touch another COD for about 7 years. Cameback with BO4.

All the old COD's were superb. Cod 4, World at War, MW 2/3, BO 1/2.

Always have fond memories of those games. 

I also thought WW2 was shit, I'm with you Birron. When they created the class creation stuff I think they literally wanted to get what gamers would've had during WW2. Can't select perks, only those stupid operator things. The social space with the loot boxes falling out the sky was the biggest waste of resources I've seen in ages, glad they binned it. The gameplay isn't bad per se, but it just feels clunky compared to MW. 

I too will be deleting it.

banlol.png

It was a nice change up for an FG Friday and I'm glad we managed to get a ton of us on to it just showing not matter what the game is we can still have a laugh.

However, being honest I didnt think it was as good as MW Remastered. Gun game and Prop Hunt missing from Custom games is ridiculous whilst it's in the main online mode. You cant restrict guns and the standard classes can be modified so it didnt help half way through.

I'll keep it installed for now, in case we have a group that want to try prop Hunt one night, but I think MWR tops it for an FG Friday game currently.

Cheers to everyone that turned up!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It was a nice change up for an FG Friday and I'm glad we managed to get a ton of us on to it just showing not matter what the game is we can still have a laugh.

However, being honest I didnt think it was as good as MW Remastered. Gun game and Prop Hunt missing from Custom games is ridiculous whilst it's in the main online mode. You cant restrict guns and the standard classes can be modified so it didnt help half way through.

I'll keep it installed for now, in case we have a group that want to try prop Hunt one night, but I think MWR tops it for an FG Friday game currently.

Cheers to everyone that turned up!

Its a shame you can't do massive Warzone private matches like on Blackout... now that WOULD be fun! 😝

On 5/31/2020 at 9:37 AM, MrBiron said:

Not for me, what turned me off it was the stupid easy sniping but ghosts, as, mw2019, infinite warfare were worse than this. Apparently the massive changes 6 months in really improved the game.

I do agree mwr is a better Friday night