BF4 - FG Platoon (PS4)

Jason

PlumbersCrack56 - GMT, anything coz I don't understand it anyway! :)

The learning curve for me on this is so steep, I need crampons, ice axe and a Sherpa guide!

Dave once you start to unlock things it gets better. The M416 is really good. Tommy started putting up good scores once he unlocked it. You just have to find what gun works for you

The Nice thing about BF4 is you don't have to get kills to get scores. Take the flags in conquest (lots of points), drop ammo or health packs (decent point), repair vehicles (dangerous of your teammates don't protect you).

Play assault on conquest and drop med kits and get revives, let the other guys do the killing. Always drop your med kit when taking the flag

So who would be interested in renting a server? Would it be worth out time and money? I'll throw in $10 a month. Guess we could just buy PSN cards to do it.

Plus does anyone know when server rentals will be available?

So who would be interested in renting a server? Would it be worth out time and money? I'll throw in $10 a month. Guess we could just buy PSN cards to do it.

Plus does anyone know when server rentals will be available?

If you can give me some more info on how it works, how it benefits us or what we'd use it for I don't mind throwing something in the pot if its easy to do once set up.

If you can give me some more info on how it works, how it benefits us or what we'd use it for I don't mind throwing something in the pot if its easy to do once set up.

I know on BF3 you were able to pick what maps to play,game type,number of tickets.

You were able to create a complete custom game. You were also able to manage who would be on each team and move people. That sucked because admins would put themselves on winning teams when things went bad.

I don't think servers are available for PS BF4 yet but I could be wrong. I know that Mike joined a BF3 clan that had their own server and liked it.

I use to play mainly on those servers because they increase the number of tickets which allows you to get far more ribbons. I Could get 2-3 AR or PWD ribbons that way.

It is actually really good Brede, I use it and I can hear everyone fine and they can hear me clear as day.

And it has a mic??

Used it the first night with the headset over it but was uncomfortable as helll after a while.

And only sound in one ear doesnt suit me that well..

I have the game sound coming through the TV and chat through the bud, works fine for me.

One of my sons sleep across the hall from my gameroom so can`t use sound through the tv or reciever as I wont wake him up or I might not hear him if he wakes up and heads upstairs. Not to mention my youngest one sleeping upstairs. With the headset I can hear them better, as weird as it sounds :)

I might use the bud for chat under the headphone cup again if I don `t manage to get the chat to work as it should.