BF4 - FG Platoon (PS4)

Jason

One of my sons sleep across the hall from my gameroom so can`t use sound through the tv or reciever as I wont wake him up or I might not hear him if he wakes up and heads upstairs. Not to mention my youngest one sleeping upstairs. With the headset I can hear them better, as weird as it sounds :)

I might use the bud for chat under the headphone cup again if I don `t manage to get the chat to work as it should.

What headset do you have? I know it was turtlebeach. Does it have a USB connection. If so use that for chat. If not the mic cord is only like $7 from turtlebeach

Well, I have it connected to the PS4 via usb and I have game sound. Allthough I have to use the chat volume to adjust the sound..

Not sure if this helps

http://www.turtlebeach.com/support/entry/830517594/

Hey admin or mod, request to move to FG clan section.

Mike makes a good point and when I created this thread I wasn't thinking that everyone that has bf4 for the ps4 was already in the FG clan.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Hey admin or mod, request to move to FG clan section.

Mike makes a good point and when I created this thread I wasn't thinking that everyone that has bf4 for the ps4 was already in the FG clan.

I think it's a good idea to keep it here and link to our new recruitment page for our community. Once you make a Platoon on Battlelog just link it under the link I put in the OP. Then when you edit the Platoon page itself, link to this website and link to the recruitment page. If you guys get a server up you might have people joining simply because you have a server. I'd do all this, but no PS4. </3 hahaha

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I think it's a good idea to keep it here and link to our new recruitment page for our community. Once you make a Platoon on Battlelog just link it under the link I put in the OP. Then when you edit the Platoon page itself, link to this website and link to the recruitment page. If you guys get a server up you might have people joining simply because you have a server. I'd do all this, but no PS4. 3 hahaha

Sounds a bit over my head as I don't even own a computer at this point... May have to see if Chris can man that.

If you can't tell I'm pretty noobish with forum stuff.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE