Orange squares

JBR-Kiwi

I suspect that the answer is going to be there is nothing I can do but recently trying to play this game has been almost impossible due to the packet loss squares appearing on the side of my screen almost non stop during a match. 

is there anything g I can do to help this at all??

being jerked back and forth across the map is putting me in gunfights that I will always lose. I’ve checked all my connections, run various tests and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with my side unless I have overlooked a setting or port forwarding setup that someone can recommend? 

APmVvKG.gif

18 minutes ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

I suspect that the answer is going to be there is nothing I can do but recently trying to play this game has been almost impossible due to the packet loss squares appearing on the side of my screen almost non stop during a match. 

being jerked back and forth across the map is putting me in gunfights that I will always lose. I’ve checked all my connections, run various tests and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with my side unless I have overlooked a setting or port forwarding setup that someone can recommend? 

I literally just rage quit whilst playing with @LordBaguette  @ChaosGladiator  and @datfroggieguy  about 10 minutes ago for exactly the same reason.

I thought it was my internet connection as I’ve moved away from a wireless connection and am now sharing WiFi with the baby Cam which kept having issues too according to the wife, whilst I was playing.

tried rebooting your router?

signatures small.jpg

11 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

I had tons which were purely down to my internet at the time. The only thing I've seen is that in Warzone you always seem to hit horrendous lag for the first game you play. It's like it needs time for you to be stabilized in the game.

What tests have you done on your internet?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb