Our Gaming Logo's and Avatars

5 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Wow some awesome work in here.

Did you create your own avatar also?

If theres something you might like for yourself Dan, just mention it here. @Greboth has kindly offered to help where he can, you might have to wait mind, but hes a good man (well, on here he is. GTA he is a f....)

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

If theres something you might like for yourself Dan, just mention it here. @Greboth has kindly offered to help where he can, you might have to wait mind, but hes a good man (well, on here he is. GTA he is a f....)

Yeah maybe, I'l try think of some ideas soon.

Feel like the blue spiky hair dude needs replacing now I'm 26... 😅

On 5/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Dan94 said:

Wow some awesome work in here.

Did you create your own avatar also?

My avatar <---- over there? Yes.  It's basically me really though sadly I no longer own the green shirt it was based off of 😞

Unfortunately there may be some further delays in these due to PC problems - it's very hard to make logo's when your pc can take up to an hour to get it to boot into windows and sometimes when it does your mouse and keyboard don't work.  Once I get in to windows and everything works then the pc is fine so I can continue working on the logo's but by the 15th restart sometimes I'm just too pissed off so turn it off and watch a film instead. 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

My avatar  
Unfortunately there may be some further delays in these due to PC problems - it's very hard to make logo's when your pc can take up to an hour to get it to boot into windows and sometimes when it does your mouse and keyboard don't work.  Once I get in to windows and everything works then the pc is fine so I can continue working on the logo's but by the 15th restart sometimes I'm just too pissed off so turn it off and watch a film instead. 
Sounds silly, but have you tried booting it up with your mouse and keyboard disconnected from the machine and then re connecting them once booted?

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Going off topic here but @Dan94  It is something I’ve tried as when it fails to boot it gets stuck at a usb error code.  Even unplugging everything it still get stuck at the usb error.  Which leads me to suspect it’s the motherboard usb controller failing rather than a usb device.  I just want to rule out everything I can before trying to RMA an intermittently failing motherboard.

@phil bottle It’s not that new anymore as I built it just over 2 years ago

now.  I didn’t realise it was that long though, time flies when you’re having fun.

Going off topic here but [mention=1335]Dan94 [/mention] It is something I’ve tried as when it fails to boot it gets stuck at a usb error code.  Even unplugging everything it still get stuck at the usb error.  Which leads me to suspect it’s the motherboard usb controller failing rather than a usb device.  I just want to rule out everything I can before trying to RMA an intermittently failing motherboard.

[mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] It’s not that new anymore as I built it just over 2 years ago
now.  I didn’t realise it was that long though, time flies when you’re having fun.
Ah but you have a new GPU I thought?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

15 hours ago, Greboth said:

My avatar <---- over there? Yes.  It's basically me really though sadly I no longer own the green shirt it was based off of 😞

Swapped the RAM sticks around? Tried a different SSD? 

banlol.png

7 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Going off topic here but @Dan94  It is something I’ve tried as when it fails to boot it gets stuck at a usb error code.  Even unplugging everything it still get stuck at the usb error.  Which leads me to suspect it’s the motherboard usb controller failing rather than a usb device.  I just want to rule out everything I can before trying to RMA an intermittently failing motherboard.

@phil bottle It’s not that new anymore as I built it just over 2 years ago

I take it when you do manage to get logged in you've updated all the usb controller drivers just in case?

19 hours ago, Greboth said:

Star Wars Reaction GIF

signatures small.jpg

😆 I actually had a thought about yours, next time I get in to my pc I can copy your caveman off and continue working on it on my laptop.  I’ve run photoshop before on it and it’s worked mostly alright.  It’s really only the 3d logos that are a problem as no way can my laptop run 3d software.

6 minutes ago, Greboth said:

😆 I actually had a thought about yours, next time I get in to my pc I can copy your caveman off and continue working on it on my laptop.  I’ve run photoshop before on it and it’s worked mostly alright.  It’s really only the 3d logos that are a problem as no way can my laptop run 3d software.

Thanks dude!

signatures small.jpg

A little longer than expected but it's finished @Middle Class Caveman    Any changes you want made?  Also, I know you said you want your name on it but as plain text or some sort of stylised logo?

50050700962_f5b0a4447e_h.jpg

6 hours ago, Greboth said:

A little longer than expected but it's finished @Middle Class Caveman    Any changes you want made?  Also, I know you said you want your name on it but as plain text or some sort of stylised logo?

50050700962_f5b0a4447e_h.jpg

That’s amazing @Greboth, a stylish text would be great!

signatures small.jpg

Sooooo I might have gone slightly over the top with the logos and sort of came up with a second logo for you.  I've create round logo's which work as square too and signature shaped ones too but I can easily make logos any shape/size you need so just let me know @Middle Class Caveman

Rather than spam the thread with all the pictures, I stuck them on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czgjgnguf5uny0o/AAAUQldylP4lgusk3N_5UYNJa?dl=0

Logo's I made

50068992066_ecd432d167_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Sooooo I might have gone slightly over the top with the logos and sort of came up with a second logo for you.  I've create round logo's which work as square too and signature shaped ones too but I can easily make logos any shape/size you need so just let me know @Middle Class Caveman

Rather than spam the thread with all the pictures, I stuck them on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czgjgnguf5uny0o/AAAUQldylP4lgusk3N_5UYNJa?dl=0

Logo's I made

50068992066_ecd432d167_o.jpg

I’m actually blown away by these @Greboth, I’ve stolen them from the drop box and will use them accordingly! Legend!

signatures small.jpg

24 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Ironically the signatures on the drop box are too big for the site, 700 pixel max. Shall have to resize!

Yeah, I made them huge as it’s better to make them smaller when required than bigger.  Plus potentially opens up them being used for other things like youtube/twitch banners (though not really sure what size they are off the top of my head)

But glad you’re happy with them 😄 Now on to the next one

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Yeah, I made them huge as it’s better to make them smaller when required than bigger.  Plus potentially opens up them being used for other things like youtube/twitch banners (though not really sure what size they are off the top of my head)

But glad you’re happy with them 😄 Now on to the next one

currently my twitch banner, will be my YouTube banner when I get back to my Laptop tonight.

I ❤️ U @Greboth

signatures small.jpg