Our Gaming Logo's and Avatars

I know there's been several discussions on here, in game chats, in the whatsapp group and in person about FG streaming, videos and generally getting FG out there.  Following on from Nutty asking for the angry Scottish peanut, I was talking to Lee about this a little last night gave me this idea.  It was somewhat also mentioned in the whatsapp group earlier too - generally for streaming or youtube videos there needs to be an identity, a brand.  Obviously this place is FG so there is the FG brand; the logos, the colour scheme etc. and that will still exist and be used.  Though we each have our own indentity too so following on from making Aaron's minigun toting angry Scottish peanut I'm offering to help anyone with any logo's or graphics they want for their avatars, for videos background and end cards, for logo's, for twitch overlays etc. that will help you go out there and promote yourself and this place.  I don't really have the personality for fronting videos or streams but what I do have is a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over too long in front of my PC so I'm offering those services to you.

So whats possible;

2D Logo's, avatars, backgrounds, end cards etc.  Basically 2d still images and I can do general jpg's or if neccesary vector images.

2D Animation - Currently no though it is possible and I have some ideas to do with it so I shall be looking up some tutorials on it at some point soon.

3D - General 3D logos, icons etc. are easy enough to make so I'm happy to make these.  Even pushing to more detailed models though the more detail the longer it takes but I'll try to model antyhing people want.

3D Animation - Simple logo animation like the rotating FG logo or the FG logo used at the beginning of videos are easy enough so any ideas you have for the FG logo or if you want your own let me know what you want.  Unfortunately more complex animation is out as it simply takes too long (for example, a 10 second video of 360 degree loop round a car took about 12 hours to render)

So on to the logo's themselves, I plan on updating this OP as time goes on with more and more things.

FG Logo

I have the video clips still for the rotating FG logo and the one used for the intro to the montage's Rich has made.  Unfortunately I have lost the 3d files for the FG logo though I've almost finished remaking it so if you have any ideas on it's used or a better video intro shout up and I'll (try to) make it.

FG Logo (1080p): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gihwo2vrc08qzk/FG Logo.jpg?dl=0    

FG Logo Vector:  no plans for this currently but if someone wants it, I can make it.

FG Logo video intro: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ml6z9xji031n389/FG Intro.mp4?dl=0

Rotating FG Logo: to be added once FG 3D logo completed

Completed:

Nutty's Angry Peanut avatar and banner

Middleclass caveman avatar, banner and signature.

Current Work in Progress:

Capn Underpants 3D Video intro

To do list:

G-dubs

Tommy

Matty

Slamminbones

So you lovely lot of FG, let your creative juices flow and let me know what you want.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

@Middle Class Caveman  I have yours roughly sketched out so I’ll be making a proper sketch later to make sure it’s what you want.

@Capn_Underpants   I’m thinking, the letters CU shaped like underpants with other items of clothing cut in half.  Each half of the clothing is in a 2 ring slot machine.  The right side stops on the letter U, the left side almost stops on half a Captains hat before finally clicking to the letter C.  A jackpot sound plays, maybe some flashing lights etc. as the CU underpants letters expand to read your full Capn Underpants name.

Could even include the captains hat then landing on top of the C of Capn.

This is just my idea but really want to make designs people like so let me know if you have a better idea or any changes to be made.

It would be amazing if you could do me an avatar/banner I could use on my twitch/gaming instagram and for forums etc. I appreciate you also don't know me too well (maybe Stretch could help? haha) I think a CoD charcter drinking whisky and camping but a family man with a camper van 🤣

I also enjoy sim racers and wreckfest etc spend alot of time fiddling with cars. 

Anything with my name and some crazy shizz on basically would be great!  Amazining work you have already done too 👍 

Thank you so much

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

@Middle Class Caveman FIrst Sketch: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49897636147_f2ed45de66_h.jpg

No monocle but got the weights, cigars and the Merc in there.  Proportions are a little off as apparently my anatomy is rusty these days.  Thinking I might move the cigar to the mouth though as then if you did a headshot you'd still have your cigar on show.  Let me know what you think, if you want changes or whatever then I'll get on making it properly.

52 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

It would be amazing if you could do me an avatar/banner I could use on my twitch/gaming instagram and for forums etc. I appreciate you also don't know me too well (maybe Stretch could help? haha) I think a CoD charcter drinking whisky and camping but a family man with a camper van 🤣

I also enjoy sim racers and wreckfest etc spend alot of time fiddling with cars. 

Anything with my name and some crazy shizz on basically would be great!  Amazining work you have already done too 👍 

Thank you so much

I'll add you to the list 🙂 I'll try to think of something based on what you've said.

Firstly, you're a legend to give up some of your spare time to make some FGers Feel Good buddy! ❤️

I started doing a bunch of these as some people may have seen as i put them into PPRs - it may be worthwhile that those guys (@Diddums @Stretch616  @tronic44 @phil bottle @IRaMPaGe  @ChaosGladiator  @BO7H B4RRELS  @TigerBurge ) say if they want anything different or slight amends to them as you've got some tools to make them better (btw, no offense taken if any of you want something different, Greebs and I want the same thing on how awesome all of your personal logos will show to the world!) You may want to also take them Greebs if they are already happy with them and turn them into other things too like banners, etc if there's different needs 😄

Once we have got some going, i'm really looking forward to being able to get them out there, hopefully spinning with the FG logo on some videos, live streaming and all around FG...maybe even the world OOOHHH!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

@Middle Class Caveman FIrst Sketch: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49897636147_f2ed45de66_h.jpg

No monocle but got the weights, cigars and the Merc in there.  Proportions are a little off as apparently my anatomy is rusty these days.  Thinking I might move the cigar to the mouth though as then if you did a headshot you'd still have your cigar on show.  Let me know what you think, if you want changes or whatever then I'll get on making it properly.

I'll add you to the list 🙂 I'll try to think of something based on what you've said.

oh my god @Greboth that is amazing, yeh the cigar in the mouth would be cool! 

signatures small.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 5:16 AM, Greboth said:

@Middle Class Caveman  I have yours roughly sketched out so I’ll be making a proper sketch later to make sure it’s what you want.

@Capn_Underpants   I’m thinking, the letters CU shaped like underpants with other items of clothing cut in half.  Each half of the clothing is in a 2 ring slot machine.  The right side stops on the letter U, the left side almost stops on half a Captains hat before finally clicking to the letter C.  A jackpot sound plays, maybe some flashing lights etc. as the CU underpants letters expand to read your full Capn Underpants name.

Could even include the captains hat then landing on top of the C of Capn.

This is just my idea but really want to make designs people like so let me know if you have a better idea or any changes to be made.

That sounds freakin' awesome. I'm totally down to see that thing come to life!

3 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I'm curious to see what you could come up with based on my user name.  Only if you've got the time, no rush whatsoever.  

I'm happy to have a go for anyone that wants a logo 🙂 I've got FG Logo, Nutty's Peanut, Middle Class Caveman and Capn Underpants on the go at the moment so I'll finish these off before starting another but I'll add you to the list.

By your name, my mind goes to something along the lines of the avater you already have.  Is this what you were thinking or have you got something else in mind?

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I dread to think what he’d come up with based on MY user name! 😂😂😂

A black hole - is it the centre of a plumbers crack or have you just been digging holes again - We may never know 🤣

A small update time as work continues on these 🙂

Captain Underpants - I've had to look up UV unwrapping to texture the pants but now I've figured that out things should move a long a bit easier.  CU pants logo as it stands (colour is just a test colour); https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49911560883_7b21ffa387_h.jpg

Middle Class Caveman - I had visions of this being cel shaded but outside of Diddums Roadhog, I've not really done much cel shaded stuff.  However cel shading an existing picture is easier than cel shading from blank.  I think I'm on version 4 or 5 but I think I've got it looking close to what I planned.  Still some details to work on, specifically the eyes as while they're the right colours they don't look right.  Also, does anyone else get a Wolverine vibe from just the head? WIP: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49911560628_57d0e3d88b_c.jpg

2 hours ago, Greboth said:

A small update time as work continues on these 🙂

Captain Underpants - I've had to look up UV unwrapping to texture the pants but now I've figured that out things should move a long a bit easier.  CU pants logo as it stands (colour is just a test colour); https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49911560883_7b21ffa387_h.jpg

Middle Class Caveman - I had visions of this being cel shaded but outside of Diddums Roadhog, I've not really done much cel shaded stuff.  However cel shading an existing picture is easier than cel shading from blank.  I think I'm on version 4 or 5 but I think I've got it looking close to what I planned.  Still some details to work on, specifically the eyes as while they're the right colours they don't look right.  Also, does anyone else get a Wolverine vibe from just the head? WIP: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49911560628_57d0e3d88b_c.jpg

@Greboth that looks amazing! could you do the eyes a green colour that pops? 

signatures small.jpg

Work has been manic but a bank holiday weekend meant some time to work on these so time for another update.

Capn Underpants: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49936942578_9ef7f455e9_b.jpg

I've got most of the slot machine modelled, the different items of clothing added (though still 2 more to add).  I've also rigged up the clothing so they rotate with each 'barrel' of the slot machine ready for animation.  THe 2 clothing items won't take long to model then just texturing and animation to go.  @Capn_Underpants is there any particular colours you want for your logo?

Middle Class Caveman: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49937763097_0ea95f6556_h.jpg

This went through a whole recolour again as I wasn't happy with the cell shading posted above.  More hours than I care to count but I'm finally happy with how this is turning out.  Still a few hours work left I feel but in preparation of finishing, @Middle Class Caveman Do you want your name, logo, FG logo or whatever added or happy with the just the man?

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Work has been manic but a bank holiday weekend meant some time to work on these so time for another update.

Capn Underpants: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49936942578_9ef7f455e9_b.jpg

I've got most of the slot machine modelled, the different items of clothing added (though still 2 more to add).  I've also rigged up the clothing so they rotate with each 'barrel' of the slot machine ready for animation.  THe 2 clothing items won't take long to model then just texturing and animation to go.  @Capn_Underpants is there any particular colours you want for your logo?

Middle Class Caveman: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49937763097_0ea95f6556_h.jpg

This went through a whole recolour again as I wasn't happy with the cell shading posted above.  More hours than I care to count but I'm finally happy with how this is turning out.  Still a few hours work left I feel but in preparation of finishing, @Middle Class Caveman Do you want your name, logo, FG logo or whatever added or happy with the just the man?

That is amazing @Greboth! Can I just get my handle on it, @tronic44 is gonna put this and some other logos together for me in a kinda sphere that rotates for youtube intro's etc!

signatures small.jpg

9 hours ago, Greboth said:

Oohhh looks good! I love purple! 😄