Pokerstars Tournament

Im In! I will have to play using the app and download whichever mode of chatter lol I have skype and zoom but no discord at the moment.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Hmmmm not available on mobile Ill have to see if one of our work laptops will let me download it. 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:51 PM, Middle Class Caveman said:

It’s set for next Friday isn’t it?

Its set for June 5th I seen? Will sign up today 👍

@LordBaguette  can you accept me and also confirm date again please? I think if we put up an event it'll be easier to see when it is and who's attending. Hopefully more will show up too on the back of that!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@LordBaguette  can you accept me and also confirm date again please? I think if we put up an event it'll be easier to see when it is and who's attending. Hopefully more will show up too on the back of that!

I have accepted you. First tourney is at 8pm GMT June 5th. More to follow if successful 

cba

2 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

Hmmmm not available on mobile Ill have to see if one of our work laptops will let me download it. 

Yea you need the pc / Mac client to join home games 

cba

2 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Yea you need the pc / Mac client to join home games 

I think thats going to rule me out then. Both work laptops wont let it through the firewall and our tablet just goes to the mobile version too. Bugger.

49 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

our tablet just goes to the mobile version too

You can switch the view to full website view but the issue may be around that your PC needs to download a client to the device. I don't know why it can't do it via the website or app though? Strange tbh.

37 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You can switch the view to full website view but the issue may be around that your PC needs to download a client to the device. I don't know why it can't do it via the website or app though? Strange tbh.

Yeh im abit gutted actually. Would have been nice to join in as I havnt played poker for ages. Well I hope you guys enjoy it anyway! I might try and make some progress in unchartered instead. 

1 hour ago, G_dub52 said:

Yeh im abit gutted actually. Would have been nice to join in as I havnt played poker for ages. Well I hope you guys enjoy it anyway! I might try and make some progress in unchartered instead. 

damn, sorry man! not sure what else to suggest? can you borrow a laptop maybe?

cba

41 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

damn, sorry man! not sure what else to suggest? can you borrow a laptop maybe?

Ahh its one of them things lol I may have someone I could ask. Ill see what I can sort out 🤙

Stupid fucking piece of shit website - Your account can only be used on pokerstars.com.  Ok, no worries I'll create a .uk one - Nope, this email address is already in use at Pokerstars.com.  Fine! I'll go to Pokerstars.com - nope auto redirects you back to .uk. Hmmmm lets search the FAQ - ah to transfer your account log in the app as usual and follow the prompts - easy.  Downloading, downloading dum de dumm de dumm - done.  Install, ok lets log in - your account can only be used on the Pokerstars.com app - FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Im back in, borrowing a laptop! Ill set it up this week and add in. Is it ok to send forward this to a friend? He wants to play but isn't on here? Excited!

@GazzaGarratt@phil bottle@tronic44 @G_dub52  @Middle Class Caveman  @Stretch616  @Greboth

Make sure you guys register for the tournament before 8PM friday!!

cba