Advice for a young gamer - Wireless Headset

GazzaGarratt

14 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

and if they last for 5 years at the minimum like mine did with daily use? You could buy 4, $90 headsets or 1, $300 headset.

This @Middle Class Caveman , but honestly its not just longevity you get out of Astros its totally clear that they just give you a new world of sound when you play games. When I changed from my Sony Golds to them, there is no competition in terms of sound plus it makes watching films through so much more intense than standard headphones.

29 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This @Middle Class Caveman , but honestly its not just longevity you get out of Astros its totally clear that they just give you a new world of sound when you play games. When I changed from my Sony Golds to them, there is no competition in terms of sound plus it makes watching films through so much more intense than standard headphones.

Well I got my Astro A20's yesterday and I used them all day for teaching my online lessons and doing my first ever live stream of Dungeons and Dragons. Very comfy on the ear, crystal clear, great battery life. Can't grumble for £100.

signatures small.jpg

On 5/11/2020 at 11:53 AM, Nutcuttlit said:

When it comes to game sound i stick to wired. A40 tr with mix amp but its expensive

These are the ones I've recently picked up after my Turtle Beaches broke after 7 years. Absolutely love them, they're on offer at Argos atm too