An overdue return!

Glen11

Well some of you will remember me from way back in the day. Feels like a lifetime ago we all used to party up and cause havoc. I’m Sean (Glen11) and was a member back on the old Mw2Forum and then converted over to here with the other guys. 

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted so I’m glad my phone remembered my login or I would have been screwed 😂 I don’t know how active I’ll be but I’ll drop in from time to time. Turns out when you grow up you can’t just sit and play Cod all day... sucks! 😂 

I’ve been playing a lot of Warzone lately so looking forward to getting some games in with you all if anyone fancies it 👌🏻 

Feel free to say hello. Where’s all the old members at? 😁

Glad you hopped back in Sean! I'm sure we can get some games in as quite a few are on the Warzone, definitely been a better CoD seeing so many play it lately. And yes getting old sucks, but we just do it in style by playing video games where we can 😎

You'll still find a lot of regulars that have been here for years and some great new people too. Hope you stick around when you can mate 👍

18 hours ago, Glen11 said:

Where’s all the old members at? 😁

Still a couple of us old dogs about. Although there's sadly fewer of us than there used to be. Glad to see you back man, feel free to drop me an invite for Warzone if you see me on CoD. Just be warned, I take my Cod gaming as seriously as I did back in my MW2 days 😄 

4 hours ago, uberwarrior said:

Fuck me it's Sean!!!!!!!! How the hell are you mate??

I’m surviving mate. Working hard and doing well. Life is good atm so can’t complain! How have you been? 

cheers for the warm welcome back fellas! 

15 hours ago, Glen11 said:

I’m surviving mate. Working hard and doing well. Life is good atm so can’t complain! How have you been? 

cheers for the warm welcome back fellas! 

Doing good thanks. Still working, furlough would be a total pain in the arse to be honest, so anything to get out of the house, even working! Good to see you back in the mix! 😁

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Holy crap, Sean mate how the fuck have you been?

Great to see you back mate, Warzone hasn't really gripped me as of yet but i'm sure i can be suckered in to a game or two at some point.

Ofc you can. Sean, get Mikey back on like he said he would in the chat yesterday and Rich will have no choice to join 😃

On 5/1/2020 at 12:57 PM, tronic44 said:

Holy crap, Sean mate how the fuck have you been?

Great to see you back mate, Warzone hasn't really gripped me as of yet but i'm sure i can be suckered in to a game or two at some point.

Actually been doing good mate, got myself decent work, a lovely girlfriend, a good dog and a fancy car so probably a little better in life than I was the last time I was here 😁 how have you been? 

Warzone and Fifa are pretty much all I’ve been playing tbh. Can’t get enough of Warzone! Don’t mind playing whatever though if there’s a lot of people on for a laugh 😁

1 hour ago, Glen11 said:

Actually been doing good mate, got myself decent work, a lovely girlfriend, a good dog and a fancy car so probably a little better in life than I was the last time I was here 😁 how have you been? 

Warzone and Fifa are pretty much all I’ve been playing tbh. Can’t get enough of Warzone! Don’t mind playing whatever though if there’s a lot of people on for a laugh 😁

That great to hear mate! Yeah life’s been pretty good to me too, moved out of Hackney and into a nicer area, got a new job. What car you got?

I haven’t played fifa in an absolute age, don’t think I’ve picked up the last 3 FIFA’s.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, tronic44 said:

That great to hear mate! Yeah life’s been pretty good to me too, moved out of Hackney and into a nicer area, got a new job. What car you got?

I haven’t played fifa in an absolute age, don’t think I’ve picked up the last 3 FIFA’s.

Do you prefer your new job then? What is it you are doing now? 

I bought a BMW 320d Msport. Its an upgrade from my last car by a fair bit so more than happy with it 😁 photo doesn’t really do it justice but aye, there it is 😂

002B894F-8EE0-44AD-AA75-2F9131EC07A6.jpeg

On 5/3/2020 at 6:38 PM, Glen11 said:

Do you prefer your new job then? What is it you are doing now? 

I bought a BMW 320d Msport. Its an upgrade from my last car by a fair bit so more than happy with it 😁 photo doesn’t really do it justice but aye, there it is 😂

Love the car dude!

Yeah i prefer my new job by a mile, i'm Stage Manager and Assistant Director for a motion capture company called The Imaginarium Studios. It's a lot more creative than my last few jobs and i get to work on some pretty cool projects. I'm also not staring at a screen for hours on end, my eyes and back are very thankful 😄

You still playing Pro Clubs? I must admit i have missed the Pro Club days a bit but i just cant bring myself to buy a FIFA.

18 hours ago, tronic44 said:

You still playing Pro Clubs? I must admit i have missed the Pro Club days a bit but i just cant bring myself to buy a FIFA.

I talked to @Glen11  online the other day about this. Shame PES ain't got Pro Clubs...considering we never got round to doing it previously 3 years ago I could be swung to give it another go - what you reckon Richyboi?

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I talked to @Glen11  online the other day about this. Shame PES ain't got Pro Clubs...considering we never got round to doing it previously 3 years ago I could be swung to give it another go - what you reckon Richyboi?

I'll have a think about it but it'll probably be a no tbh, although if i can pick fifa up for a tenner than yeah haha

I play a couple of matches of PES most nights before bed, 2020 is the best football game I have ever played. And I played International Soccer on a cartridge on the Commodore 64[emoji847]
Every time I see FIFA mentioned on this forum it's like putting a picture of Boris Johnson in my face[emoji109][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I just can’t imagine me ever playing PES again. As bad as FIFA is, it’s still miles ahead of PES. It’s sad though considering how happy EA are just to take peoples money and put out terrible gameplay. Suppose I’m the mug that’s supporting it so I’m part of the problem 😂

I wouldn’t mind some fun cod lobbies though since that’s something we all agree on!