COD UPDATE 1.20 (28th April 2020)

Middle Class Caveman

RPGs have got nerfed apparently. Although @slamminbones  was finding me everytime with his in private matches last night. How you finding them @ChaosGladiator ?

Have to admit I have no idea how the RPG’s are now as I’ve moved away from them quite some time ago to level some of the pistols. I’ve been told the nerf isn’t really noticable though

XclusiveAce has a video on it and that man is one of the most useful sources of information. Everything new about the launchers are here.

Most of the launchers got buffed one way or another. The RPG lost 1m of splash radius, but 1 rocket close to someone's feet (not direct impact) does enough damage to kill someone on Warzone with full health and armor. 

22 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

XclusiveAce has a video on it and that man is one of the most useful sources of information. Everything new about the launchers are here.

Most of the launchers got buffed one way or another. The RPG lost 1m of splash radius, but 1 rocket close to someone's feet (not direct impact) does enough damage to kill someone on Warzone with full health and armor. 

This is good info! Cheers Kenny👍  I'll try one out next time I pick one up.

How have people been finding the classic mode?

I like how its stripped back to its basics again like Blackout, just wish they'd include attachments again on the floor rather than just having these shit, random gun layouts you're forced to use