Ark Survival Evolved

Didn't actually see a topic for this, other then an old one about the old FG server we had so I figured I'd make a more genral one to talk about all things Ark.

I recently got the Genesis Season pass and I'm trying to get back into Ark, but daaaamn did they make this new map difficult. Yes sure there's tons of new things and new creatures and I can't wait to jump into it and build, craft and tame everything while exploring, but this map is just brutal. If ayone has ever played the Scorched Earth DLC it feels like that, without the blistering heat.

I first tried to get situated in the Volcanic biome, but after dying to t-rexes and basilisks over and over I admitted defeat and opted for the "easy" biome, the bog. "Easy"? Nope! Sarco's, Baryonyx, Raptors, swarms of insects and more. They are everywhere and you can't escape the damn things because as soon as you run past the next bush there's something else trying to kill you 😄  But I love every second of it because it's something new and shiny.

I know @Nutcuttlit  has also got the new map, but if there's more of you and you wanna tag along let us know, I'd love to get set up on a pvp server with a couple of us to take on everyone else!