Back from college (MyM777)

MyM777

Boy, didn't realize how long it had been since my only post on this forum updating from school. Anywho...

For those who do not know me, name's Kyle, ex-mod on all the previous forums this community has been at. PS3 gamer who mainly plays CoD, although I own and play (occasionally albeit) Borderlands 2, GTA IV, and Saints Row 2. 

I am on winter break for a little less than a month so decided to try and check in with new and old faces on here while I have time. Have practically no knowledge of what's been going on with everyone since I was last on here back in August, hopefully you are all doing well. 

Take care friends.

Hope all is well my friend. How's school going

Hey Kyle, school going good?

Good to see you both, Chris and Jason.

School went well this past semester, finished with 3 A's and 1 B+. I know I know, B+ = fail for Asians. I bring shame and dishonor to famry!

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas, good to see old friends again Harrison, Dave, Euan, Spectre, and Dave. 

I'm enjoying my new college as academics and social life both went very well this past semester. Using this break to literally just hibernate and be a bum as I am burned out from school and could use the relaxation.