Captain Tom Moore

This guy is an absolute legend!! 😇

p089kyw5.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Tom Moore's efforts to raise money for NHS Charities Together give him "new purpose".

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Capt Tom Moore smashed his £1,000 target to raise more than 12,000 times the amount.

Finished his 100 laps with £12+ million donated... absolute legend!

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It's a shame that a 99 year old army vetran has to do this so our NHS can get a bit of money.

Can we get this man a knighthood or honoured? Him and every nurse, doctor, everyone who's put themselves on the front line to help others

The government is giving out badges, will that do? [emoji16]
The same government that cheered and applauded a couple of years ago when they voted to cap nurses salaries just above minimum wage. But I'm saving all that shit up for afterwards [emoji109]
This guy and many more ordinary citizens are always the heroes that put our leaders to shame.[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

He's an absolute hero. It's been so enjoyable to watch his progress everyday. He's been on the news and if I can be that capable still to think and be active at his age that'd be incredible.

How amazing one person can do something so life changing, even more so at the age of 99.

As of today 'Colonel' Tom Moore turns 100 today...and he's nearly raised 30 million pounds. That's more than one of the annual fundraisers like Comic Relief or Children in Need. Absolutely phenomenal.

If it teaches you something about life its that its never ever over, no matter what age - and you can always help others.

Happy Birthday Sir Tom!! ❤️🍺

It's a shame they couldn't do that Spitfire fly by they were talking about, but what an achievement, not only to raise so much money, but also to reach 100 and still be so active and capable. He deserves all the accolades he's received. 

IGNORE THE BOLLOCKS I WROTE, SEEMS THEY DID DO THE FLYPAST 

_112042861_ctfaceon.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A host of tributes help the war veteran who has raised £30m for the NHS mark his 100th birthday.

Happy Birthday old boy, what a true gent. This man will go down in history, a true inspiration. He's up to £32.8m now, astonishing stuff. And thanks to all those who donated, you guys are legends too ❤️ 

banlol.png

He's now getting a Knighthood!! 👍😃

_111818406_hi061082796.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The 100-year-old war veteran raised £32m for NHS charities by completing 100 laps of his garden.

7 minutes ago, uberwarrior said:

He's now getting a Knighthood!! 👍😃

_111818406_hi061082796.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The 100-year-old war veteran raised £32m for NHS charities by completing 100 laps of his garden.

I think this is one person that we should make more news of rather than all the negative stuff. Fully, fully deserved!