Destiny 2 - Season 10 - Meta Weapons to use?

GazzaGarratt

As we're in Season 10, I thought it wouldve a good idea to know what people are finding that works well for them in different activities in the current season.

Be it Raids, PvP, Strikes, Nightfalls, Menagerie, Gambit, etc. Just knowing what you'd flip to in different scenarios.

I think this would help newer players too know what to look out for.

Even if you have a great random roll on a gun that is flying high right now in everyday gameplay, let's hear about it here.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

For PvE there’s a load of armour mods built around the seventh seraph weapons, which make your kills drop Warmind cells, little explicable bombs that are good room clearers. 
There’s also one mod in the last column of the artefact that’s turns arc classes into warmind cell production lines. Warmind cells are a lot easier to use than last seasons charged with light mechanic and personally I really like the seventh seraph weapons, even though they can’t drop the damage/reload combos that are the traditional god rolls.

Also swords are very popular, lots of new mods to help them out and easily the best thing for destroying overload champions.

For PvP hard light is super popular, spend a couple of games in iron banner to see just how popular.